Favorite movie quotes

MardyAss said:
COL. SANDURZ: He's an Asshole, sir.
DARK HELMET: I know that. What's his name?
COL. SANDURZ: That is his name, sir. Asshole. Major Asshole.
DARK HELMET: And his cousin?
COL. SANDURZ: He's an Asshole too, sir. Gunners mate first class Philip Asshole.
DARK HELMET: How many assholes we got on this ship anyhow?
ALL CREW: Yo!!
DARK HELMET: I knew it. I'm surrounded by Assholes!

SPAAAAAAAAAACEBAAAAAAAAAALLS!

That movie is so good.

HEY BABY, EVER HAD YOUR ASS HOLE LICKED BY A FAT MAN IN AN OVER COAT - Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back,

IT CANT RAIN ALL THE TIME - The Crow

I'L CRUSH YA LIKE A WORM - Braveheart

HOWZA BOUT NO! YOU CRAZY DUTCH BASTARD! - Austin Powers, Goldmember....

cant be fuked to write ne more

He's a kid. Kids are stupid. :Home alone
He's home alone. :home alone
mR. REED, mR. GRRRRR!. :LIAR LIAR

yOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT
YOU ARE DEALING WITH HERE.
iT IS THE PERFECT ORGANISM. :ALIEN

TORCH IT!!!!!!!. :THE THING

-Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfil your destiny.. and take your father's place at my side.
(silence)
(desables lightsaber)
-Never.. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You failed Your Highness, I'm a Jedi, like my father before me.
(silence)
-So be it, 'Jedi'.
-----------
-Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
-He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
-No, I am your father.
(music begins)
-No...... no....... that is not true..... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
-Search your feelings you know it to be true.
-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
----------
Darth Vader: The Emperor has been expecting you.
Luke: I know, father.
Darth Vader: So, you have accepted the truth.
Luke: I've accepted the truth that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father.
Darth Vader: That name no longer has any meaning for me!
Luke: It is the name of your true self, you've only forgotten. I know there is good in you, the Emperor hasn't driven it from you fully. That was why you couldn't destroy me, that's why you won't bring me to your emperor now.
Darth Vader: I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete, indeed you are powerful as the emperor has foreseen.
Luke: Come with me.
Darth Vader: Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the *power* of the Dark Side, I *must* obey my master.
Luke: I will not turn, and you'll be forced to kill me.
Darth Vader: If that is your destiny.
Luke: Search your feelings, Father, you can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.
Darth Vader: It is too late for me son. The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. He is your master now.
Luke: Then my father is truly dead.
-------------

Guess from what movies those are from.
I love the use of the words hate, destiny, fulfil, feeling, father, good, true, the truth and the list continues forever

Die Hard 2

Bruce Willis: "Yippi Kiyay motherfucker" :headbang:

The Matrix

Agent smith: "goodbye....mr anderson"
Neo: "my name....is.....NEO"

Soul Music

Death: "some things end...." long speech, very good

High Fidelity

Rob:"it was as if breasts were little pieces of property that had been unlawfully annexed by the opposite sex- they wre rightfully ours, and we wanted them back"

Sean Connery: "Bond..James Bond" :cool:

Max:Suck it, yes suck it
Dave The Lighting Guy: Man, that's fucking hot!
Max:Okay, suck it like....
Dave The Lighting Guy: (Screams) SUCK THAT COCK!
Max: Dammit Dave, I thought I told you to keep it down!
Dave The Lighting Guy: Sorry, sorry, got a little carried away.

Taken From Orgazmo

Derek: "Now, I want you to tell me, what are you intergalactic doodyhooers doin' on my planet?"

Derek: "Let me give you a description of this extraterrestrial bastard: He's got jeans on, and a blue shirt"
Frank: "Could be a bloody farmer!"
Derek: Yeah, but there's something strange about him though, like he's got a screw loose or something"
Ozzy: "Christ, it is a bloody farmer!"
Frank: "Yeah.. Derek strikes again"
Frank: "Derek, do me a favor, try not to make him extinct before we get there. Out"

-Bad Taste, Peter Jackson

"A real leader knows always when like to give and show generous to his unders." - Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange

"Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse." - Sam Neill in Event Horizon

"You would be unable, in any case, to change her fate. When a promise has been made here there is no returning back." - Man in Eyes Wide Shut

"Appy-polly-loggies. I had something of a pain in my gulliver..." Alex, A Clockwork Orange.

"Charlie don't surf". Killgore, Apocalypse Now.

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory." Willard, Apocalypse Now.

From Meet the Parents,
Dina: "I had no idea you could milk a cat".
Greg(Ben Stiller): "Oh, you can milk anything with nipples".
Jack(Robert De Niro):"I have nipples Greg, would you milk me?".

Should be able to think of more but can't.

Some more Donnie Darko:

Donnie: I made a new friend today.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: Real or imaginary?
Donnie: Imaginary.

Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a dick?

Gretchen: You're weird.
Donnie: Sorry.
Gretchen: No, that was a compliment.

a few off the top of my head:

"Well, how do i look?"
"Like shit, boss."
-- Terminator 1

"I schwör i vill not kill anyvone."
-- Terminator 2

"I schwör i vill not kill anyvone."
-- Arnold Schwartzenegger's electoral campaign (kidding :D )

(in a lesbian bar)
"So, you ladies ever been penetrated?"
(outside the lesbian bar ~ 1/2 second later)
*PAFFF!!* "WHOAAAAAA!!"
-- Family guy, espisode #???

"Careful Quagmeier, don't get too close to that thing!"
"Hey fellas, howwoaaaah!!!! Ouch! Ahh! Aï! Ugkh! Aw! Agkh!! ........ what the hell, did i just get laid??"
-- Family guy, epsiode #???

"Excuse me sir, ..."
"Hey, get the hell off my law.........well hellooooooo lips legs breasts & ass!"
-- Family guy, episode #???

Clerks

Jay's Lady Friend (referring to Olaf): Can he speak english?
Jay: Yeah, but he cannot speak it good like we do.

--

Dante Hicks: Call the police!
Randal Graves: Why?
Dante Hicks: Because there's a stranger in our bathroom that just raped Caitlin!
Randal Graves: She said she did all the work!
Dante Hicks: Will you shut the fuck up!

--

Dogma

Rufus: You know what the dead do with most of their time? They watch the living. Especially in the shower.
Jay: I can't wait to die.

--

Rufus: White folks only want to hear the good shit: life eternal, a place in God's Heaven. But as soon as they hear they're getting this good shit from a black Jesus, they freak. And that, my friends, is called hypocrisy. A black man can steal your stereo, but he can't be your Savior... you gonna eat that hash brown?

--

Gun Salesman: We call this piece the Fecalator. One look at it and the target shits him or herself. Try it on.
Loki: Well, it's a lot more compact than the flaming sword, but it's not nearly as impressive. Just doesn't have that wrath-of-the-Almighty edge to it. I mean, come on, how am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the wicked with this thing? Look at this...
Bartleby: Well, then, you know, don't use a gun. Just lay the place to waste, like.
Loki: Easy for you to say. You get off light in razing. You got to stand there and read at Sodom and Gamorreh, I had to do all the work.
Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires!
Loki: I rained down sulphur, man, there's a subtle difference.
Bartleby: Oh, yeah, I'm sure.
Loki: Hey you know Fuck you man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial man. Mass Genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

--

Fight Club

Narrator: A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.
Business woman on plane: Are there a lot of these kinds of accidents?
Narrator: You wouldn't believe.
Business woman on plane: Which car company do you work for?
Narrator: A major one.

--Tyler Durden: Hi. You're going to call off your rigorous investigation. You're going to publically state that there is no underground group. Or... these guys are going to take your balls. And send one to the New York Times, one to the LA Times press release staff. Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we drive your ambulances. We connect your calls, we guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.

royal ugly dude: put them in the iron maiden

ted: iron maiden?

bill and ted: EXCELLENT!

royal ugly dude: execute them!

bill and ted: bogus

If history has taught us anything, is that you can kill anyone - the Godfather 2
Want a cookie little girl?- Hellraiser (it just has no link whatsoever with the movie, it's hilarious)
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
JACKASS!!! - Happy Gilmoure

oh ya, how can i forget, from Happy Gilmoure

Shooter: I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfest!
Happy: You eat pieces of shit for breakfest?!
Shooter: (pause)...no