Favourite metal shirt?

I have a few... and I've had to retire them as they've faded so much. They are:
Type O Negative - October Rust
Symphony X - V
Symphony X - masks
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Iced Earth - The Glorious World Tour 2004

I had to throw alot out because the material was so thin,i think the shirts they make now are better quality!! I used to have about 10 maiden shirts but they ended up as rags after so much use:cry:

The new Symphony X t-shirts are really cool, I have one.

Also, Ensiferum has some damn cool t-shirts.

meshuggahfront.jpg

That's not mine, but I'm gonna get one soon.

\m/

My Symphony X - Paradise Lost shirt with the Europe tour dates on the back (DT tour)

Oh also this one
508_0.jpg

I would KILL for a Lemur Voice shirt..man I miss those guys. Them & Mayadome..*sigh* (I DO have a Mayadome shirt, though *g*)

I'd have a hard time picking a favorite shirt, though, because I have a whole dresser full of band shirts, including enough SymX shirts to wear a different one every day for about 6 weeks..hehe :)

Hard to pick a favorite. Even though it's not a "metal" shirt, I'd have to pick my first Zeppelin shirt, which was my first rock shirt ever. It's pretty much a rag now, but it looks awesomely faded. I got a tattoo that matches up with part of the back of it.

Is there any way to get ahold of A twilight in Olympus or Divine wings t-shirt?i would seriously kill for one.The only reason i bring it up is because last year when i saw SX in San Fransisco a kid was wearing TDWOT t- shirt

Is there any way to get ahold of A twilight in Olympus or Divine wings t-shirt?i would seriously kill for one.The only reason i bring it up is because last year when i saw SX in San Fransisco a kid was wearing TDWOT t- shirt

We designed a Divine Wings shirt that was available a few years ago..you'd have to ask Glenn if he has any more or if he's got plans to reprint that design. Not sure what the story is for a TiO shirt; I know that there were some created, I believe in Japan many years ago, but we've never done anything here in the US with that cover art (yet).

I love my Arcturus shirt (cover image of La Masquerade Infernale):
lamasque.jpg

Also love the back of my Sonata Arctica - For the sake of revenge shirt:
sakeofrevenge_back.jpg

What is your favourite metal shirt EVER,

Mine would have to be Lemur voice because it's so incredibly rare,about 50 to a hundred made.

Lucky you! It's a 3 way tie with me...Cynic-Focus(black-an original, Know the Bassist somewhat..)Yes-Tales From Topographic Oceans(black) And Opeth-Still Life long sleeve(black) I have a few rare ones..another would be my Coroner-Mental Vortex shirt(black) from their last show here, back in 92'

Where did you guys get the new Symphony X shirts(the paradise lost ones)???

I ordered one off of the website but i have not gotten it yet. I ordered it on December 26 and have yet to receive it....

Redragon