Favourite metal shirt?

coz the guys get em.. why cant we? we only get band logo's (ooh) and only on the front too, guys shirts u get album covers front and back! the only chick shirts that have anything remotely cool is the ones that pretty much just look like mini guys shirts.. often too short, and not overly flattering to the figure.. but yes yes its been told too many times there just arent enough female metal fans to warrant making shirts for girls.. still sucks tho..
Re-read what I said, in the literal sense. I don't want tshirts with cool ass pics or hot ass pics or any ass pics on them. Not the most attractive part of the human anatomy.

:lol: I still love the Cradle of Filth "Get Thee Behind Me Satan" shirt. It's just a classic. The nun's on all fours, getting backdoored by Satan.

Now that's humor!:lol:

P.S. Hi, I'm Steve.:headbang:

SRS

Hi Steve! *hugs* :D

Ya'll say hi to my awesome friend Steve..and go check out his band, he's a monster guitar player!

Oh shit Steve, you're one of those pricks that has the "band" that you do fuckin' everything. Rock! :lol:

Nah, seriously i'm not a prog guy (yeah... i post on the symx board but really dislike most prog), but some of this stuff sounds good. Vocals make this incredibly listenable. Definitely interested in hearing more. Cheers!

Oh shit Steve, you're one of those pricks that has the "band" that you do fuckin' everything. Rock! :lol:

Nah, seriously i'm not a prog guy (yeah... i post on the symx board but really dislike most prog), but some of this stuff sounds good. Vocals make this incredibly listenable. Definitely interested in hearing more. Cheers!

:lol::lol: I'm not a prog guy either. I just play one when I record. I mostly listen to metal, but the prog world allows me to really stretch out.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Lemme know what you think when you hear more.

P.S. Proulxski, I only wish I was Satan. He has a bad-ass pompadour!

SRS

My favorite shirts, Alcatrazz No Parole from Rock & Roll tour, MSG Assault Attack tour, Yngwie Malmsteen Inspiration tour, Chastain's Voice of the Cult tour, Symphony X V long sleeve, Saxon Crusader 84 tour & Iron Maiden Piece of mind 83 baseball jersey, Iron Maiden Aces High Camou 84-85 powerslave tour, some of them don't fit are medium size :lol: