Favourite metal shirt?

We designed a Divine Wings shirt that was available a few years ago..you'd have to ask Glenn if he has any more or if he's got plans to reprint that design. Not sure what the story is for a TiO shirt; I know that there were some created, I believe in Japan many years ago, but we've never done anything here in the US with that cover art (yet).

Thanks jax your the best:cool:

Where did you guys get the new Symphony X shirts(the paradise lost ones)???

I ordered one off of the website but i have not gotten it yet. I ordered it on December 26 and have yet to receive it....

Redragon

Most people(like myself)purchase Merch at shows but im sure if you ordered form the official website it should arrive pretty soon

Yeah, christmas is a busy time in the post, not to mention people's personal lives. I know you're not bitching so don't take this as me being rude (i promise i'm not!) but people have other priorities that time of year. That said, i'm sure they'll be arriving soon :)

My favorite metal shirt is definantly my Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death shirt... awesome art. Next up is my Somewhere in Time tour shirt.

Yeah, christmas is a busy time in the post, not to mention people's personal lives. I know you're not bitching so don't take this as me being rude (i promise i'm not!) but people have other priorities that time of year. That said, i'm sure they'll be arriving soon :)

lol guess what guys??? I just got the Paradise Lost shirt just now!!!!!
So now i have a DragonForce shirt and the SX one.

I must say, the Symphony X shirts pwns all!!! :headbang:

Redragon

I have a Joe Satriani Surfing w/The Alien concert shirt, as well as a Loudness shirt from the Thunder In The East Tour.
My favorite is my FK "Move" shirt that Torben acquired for me somewhere in Scandieland :headbang:
Longest lasting shirt? My Maiden Beast on The Road Tour shirt from '82 hit the rag pile just a couple years ago.
The Sy-X shirts are holding up QUITE well......

I love my Arcturus shirt (cover image of La Masquerade Infernale):
lamasque.jpg

I remember you posting that in the "what was the last thing you bought"-thread. So I bought one aswell :D Arctutus being one of my fav bands and that t-shirt design is wicked sick.

My favorite at the moment must be Emperor's In the Nightshade Eclipse t-shirt.
89007.jpg

I hate typings on the back but since it just says the album name I'm fine with it.

O fuck, I mean nightside not nightshade. When I had just heard it I thought it was called in the nightshade eclipse so it's stuck in my head :p

:lol: I still love the Cradle of Filth "Get Thee Behind Me Satan" shirt. It's just a classic. The nun's on all fours, getting backdoored by Satan.

Now that's humor!:lol:

P.S. Hi, I'm Steve.:headbang:

SRS

I wonder if Satan has a big one :lol: sorry.. inappropriateness + ... he prolly does tho..

anyhoo...

i wish bands made a few more lively girlie T's - I'll give to SymX at least they have the spaghetti strap T which is more flattering to the bustline.. if bands could make more spaghetti strap ones with actually some cool ass pictures on it.. that would be super duper amazing!!!

I wonder if Satan has a big one :lol: sorry.. inappropriateness + ... he prolly does tho..

Gawwwd knows that if I were Satan, I would! Otherwise, what would be the point?

i wish bands made a few more lively girlie T's - I'll give to SymX at least they have the spaghetti strap T which is more flattering to the bustline.. if bands could make more spaghetti strap ones with actually some cool ass pictures on it.. that would be super duper amazing!!!

If you volunteered your modeling services, I'm sure they'd make whatever you wanted!:OMG:

SRS

hm... i wish SX made a size small PL shirt. i have the medium, but i always feellike i'm too loosein there. i gotta wear tight shirts. i guess my favorite is my Blind Guardian- A Twist in the Myth shirt (wearing it right now)

if bands could make more spaghetti strap ones with actually some cool ass pictures on it.. that would be super duper amazing!!!
I want to know why on earth you'd want some "cool ass" pics on your tshirts... although I do have the Metallica "Metal up your Ass" tshirt... does that count?

I want to know why on earth you'd want some "cool ass" pics on your tshirts... although I do have the Metallica "Metal up your Ass" tshirt... does that count?

coz the guys get em.. why cant we? we only get band logo's (ooh) and only on the front too, guys shirts u get album covers front and back! the only chick shirts that have anything remotely cool is the ones that pretty much just look like mini guys shirts.. often too short, and not overly flattering to the figure.. but yes yes its been told too many times there just arent enough female metal fans to warrant making shirts for girls.. still sucks tho..