Favourite Thrash album(s)

T999 said:
wow whiplash. haven't heard to any of those dusted lps in ages. A little bit too dusty for my taste

I'd say it's certainly time to dust them off. I was listening to Power And Pain just yesterday, as well as Thrashback.

Dodens Grav said:
I just got Mekong Delta's self-titled original vinyl. :)

has anyone ever listened to Hypnosia (extreme hatred)? I am thinking of putting some mp3 online and post the link here. Given that they disbanded they won't really have a problem. Very sad to see a band like that not receiving the well deserved recognition.
By the way i just got all Testament discography until Low on Lps from a junk shop in Manchester for 2 £ each. I even got some singles like Trial by Fire etc. If the man who brought them to the junk shop auctioned them on ebay, he would get 15 pounds for each vinyl at least. DUHHHH stupid!!! :tickled:

T999 said:
has anyone ever listened to Hypnosia (extreme hatred)? I am thinking of putting some mp3 online and post the link here. Given that they disbanded they won't really have a problem. Very sad to see a band like that not receiving the well deserved recognition.

They're one of my favourite more recent Thrash bands, and yeah, it is sad they faded into obscurity. But, there is Incinerator. \m/

I found Extreme Hatred for $5.49 in my local shop...some good stuff there sometimes. Right now I'm bidding on Know Your Enemy on vinyl by Laaz Rockit.

Update: I won the auction! $7.50 plus 5 for shipping, not bad.

Dodens Grav said:
I found Extreme Hatred for $5.49 in my local shop...some good stuff there sometimes. Right now I'm bidding on Know Your Enemy on vinyl by C.

Update: I won the auction! $7.50 plus 5 for shipping, not bad.

Laaz Rockit? Are they from US? you are so lucky there to get shipping as low as that, to send something to greece costs as much as the object itself.damn.