Favourite track(s) of Blood Alliance

I know exactly what you mean :) Power Quest have done me proud, especially Steve. He's worked his butt off to create such a stunning album. All hail Steve X

Yhea i must give it to you Steve... Not only did you carry on after the band split up but also drove PQ forth and gave it a new kick...Well i think that goes for the whole new line up...great job!

Cheers Steve. I think we all put a lot into this album. It was a big effort from all involved, including Chris and Nick who produced and mastered respectively.

Long hours were worked and I even risked being sacked from my job in order to stay at the studio and finish the bass parts.

AND I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN!!!! : )

Cheers Steve. I think we all put a lot into this album. It was a big effort from all involved, including Chris and Nick who produced and mastered respectively.

Long hours were worked and I even risked being sacked from my job in order to stay at the studio and finish the bass parts.

AND I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN!!!! : )

You almost lost your job?! That is true dedication there... Love it. Nice one Paul :)

On the 10/10 review (Translated):

'Glorious is certainly a more mega anthem with lighting fast guitar riffs and a sensationally horny chorus, which will haunt me in the coming weeks, months and years, probably some 100 times in the deepest dreams.'

Horny chorus :heh:

Currently going through my 6th playthrough of BA and still don't feel up to the task of reflecting on it....just too busy enjoying the hell out of every second :lol: Horny chorus is right!