Folk Metal anyone?

^The band evolves so much too. I've got all 5 albums, and even though Urkraft and Vannsinivisor (can't remember exact spelling, the one with the fucking "V" in it tho, lol.) sound similar, they are my favorite. I'm glad they went the with a new direction with Farsotstider, even if my first reaction was it being generic black shit, it is a good album.

Imp! said:
^The band evolves so much too. I've got all 5 albums, and even though Urkraft and Vannsinivisor (can't remember exact spelling, the one with the fucking "V" in it tho, lol.) sound similar, they are my favorite. I'm glad they went the with a new direction with Farsotstider, even if my first reaction was it being generic black shit, it is a good album.

vansinesvisor took time for me to get used to. i loved urkraft. but i really grew to love the new direction. its much heavier but still keeps its epic feel.
~gR~

Most of the others I listen to were already listed, so I'll just add Slough Feg. Their early stuff is folk, at least.

The Greys said:
Amorphis 'eclipse' has folk elements scattered around.

The most of their albums have. Especially Elegy.

Guthrum said:
Most of the others I listen to were already listed, so I'll just add Slough Feg. Their early stuff is folk, at least.

:D I like this band.