Forum Meet Up Thread AKA Boozage

Let's not.

Oh but you should Dave!

It would make for one grand adventure, there is worse than northies, we could go to Hunters, or Biggles, or even Carmens... they have "dancers" at Carmens really they are just left over Sharks cheerleaders

I can navigate through all the hobbits, it'd be fun!

Oh but you should Dave!

It would make for one grand adventure, there is worse than northies, we could go to Hunters, or Biggles, or even Carmens... they have "dancers" at Carmens really they are just left over Sharks cheerleaders

I can navigate through all the hobbits, it'd be fun!

Okay you've got a deal! The ex Sharks cheerleeders sealed the deal.
But lets not take Turner or there will be none left for me.:cry:

We all know that the most important factor for a meet up is the "Metal" so i hereby nominate this event as the next real forum get together with an after party at Pyro's with free booze all round!!! (note:approval from Pyro is still pending.)

June16thflier.jpg

Carmens , Hunters and Northies are absolute shit holes:)

Hahaaa thats the whole point!
But hunters or whatever it is called now days has dirt cheap drinks, mainly cause they are made on dirt cheap vodka

I was going to be there but it looks unlikely now. Uni exams FTL.

And Dave the only free booze you'll get at our place will be the Coronas which I swear have grown mould from sitting in the fridge for so long haha

I was going to be there but it looks unlikely now. Uni exams FTL.

Until i saw this, i was thinking it would be possible to take time off work for this if my work partner agrees to cover me. I mean ive worked every satu rday for the past 6 weeks or so, its about time i get one off!!!! But uni exams... Will try my best tho. If i got somewhere to crash it would be cool to, will supply pyro or dave with their alco too as a reward.

And Dave the only free booze you'll get at our place will be the Coronas which I swear have grown mould from sitting in the fridge for so long haha

Sounds like some Carlton Colds I forgot about once. By the time I found them in the vegie crisper of my fridge (stupid place to put beer... or perhaps a good place to hide it?) I was struggling to get them open because the lids had rusted onto the glass. Still tasted alright though, just a bit flat :Smug:

Stormster: If I wont be at the gig you wont be crashing at Pyros.. ie because I live there and I don't like tip toeing around drunk/hungover/sleeping people when I'm up early in the morning haha.
Ferret: Pyro did the flyer. And I haven't forgotten about the Coronas.. they just give me a headache whenever I try and drink them.. shit mexican beer