Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Love Lies Bleeding - Ex Nihilo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anorexia Nervosa - Drudenhaus

• Mystic Forest - Romances

• Total voters
Belenos are just great. I have Errances Onirique and Spicilege and both are superb Pagan Black Metal.

Himinbjorg are OK. I grew tired of them quickly.

Nydvind and Bran Barr are great French Heathen and folk black metal bands, respectively.

BELENOS

Doomcifer! Go on AIM tonight and send me more cool stuff. I saw the comments you left earlier- I really appreciate it!

Doomcifer said:
Okay, Haunted Shores totally fucking rules. :kickass: I need to get this now.

"The Olves" is quite possibly the greatest metal song to come out of France. It's one of those songs that you don't want to end. Himinbjorg are otherwise hit or miss, but THAT song is a genuine masterpiece.

It's like Dave Gilmour doing Viking Metal. :kickass:

JayKeeley said:
"The Olves" is quite possibly the greatest metal song to come out of France. It's one of those songs that you don't want to end. Himinbjorg are otherwise hit or miss, but THAT song is a genuine masterpiece.

It's like Dave Gilmour doing Viking Metal. :kickass:

Ya the song kicks!

Marksveld said:
BELENOS

Doomcifer! Go on AIM tonight and send me more cool stuff. I saw the comments you left earlier- I really appreciate it!

Will do.

Yes, I was truly impressed. I caught myself getting lost in it, especially that midsection I was talking 'bout.:)

Ellestin said:
This thread lacks some Osculum Infame so far. Anyone into them? I've been looking out for "Dor-Nu-Fauglith" for years...

I got it in a trade about a year or so back. I only gave it one listen, but remember it being quite good :)

I would like to second Kristallnacht and Blessed In Sin, and give a hoot for Ad Hominem too.

Ellestin said:
Do you still own it? Would you mind me licking your toes to the marrow begging for a trade?

After a sex-change, mebbe. Failing that, just PM me and I'll be happy to do a trade :)

THought this might be an appropriate place for talk of deathspell and hirilorn.

Kenose - I'm not sure about this yet. It's solidly played and the booklet is cool as hell, but I know for a fact I'm missing something here. Will get Circumcized Spice soon enough.

Hirilorn - Wow, just wow. "Haunted Castle of Rising Solitude" is brilliant I say. Brilliant! I highly recommend getting the Hirilorn/Nasav split. Too bad Nasav is not up to par.