General Chat Thread: waves hello

Wheezer said:
That's a cool area to visit. The Royal Gorge bridge is right there and a gorgeous national forest.

so if the prisoners make an escape they can run into the national forest?

:tickled: I remember when I lived about 5 miles from San Quentin....just driving by that place gave you the heebee jeebees...baaaaad vibe

kittybeast said:
so if the prisoners make an escape they can run into the national forest?

:tickled: I remember when I lived about 5 miles from San Quentin....just driving by that place gave you the heebee jeebees...baaaaad vibe

They could run into the forest but they'd prolly end up dead before too long. It gets cold even in the Summer. Less atmosphere = less heat held in when the sun goes down. That and there are a ton of mountain lions down there.:tickled:

I got the heebee jeebees on the Alcatraz tour every time I went on it. :D

Wheezer said:
I got the heebee jeebees on the Alcatraz tour every time I went on it. :D

16 years up north and I never took that tour. Took the ferry to work a lot and passed it all the time. That land would sure make some prime real estate!

kittybeast said:
16 years up north and I never took that tour. Took the ferry to work a lot and passed it all the time. That land would sure make some prime real estate!

It was always so freakin' cold out there. I took the tour every time someone came out to visit. I pretty much knew the self-guided casette tour by heart by the time I left Cali. :D

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Buried in work though, designing two NASCAR driver websites (at the same time) in addition to co-authoring a murder mystery set in NASCAR. This be my busy season, juggling two careers. I can't wait for April when I'm back to one focus, writing.

If your new one is anything like the last two, its gonna be great!

Post links of your NASCAR sites... lets have a look!

Speaking of books I just got done reading:

coloradokid.jpg

And I can't wait to get this at the end of the month!

cell.jpg

:headbang:

NP: Primal Fear - Seven Seals

Hawk said:
Damn buddy, I wish I had that syndrome! What is a re-fi?? :confused:

Re-Finance on my house where I cash out some equity and start the mortgage over... I'll be much happier, and financially better off because of it!
I've never been one to get medically sick very often, I was sick EVERY winter with bronchitus until I was about 12 or 13. Definately Lemmy Syndrome! ;)
Get well soon dude!

J-Dubya

#1_Droogie said:
Hey Hawk:wave: How's the flu recovery going?

not as good as I initially thought yesterday. I feel worse today. O well, I must learn to stay in bed when I am sick. And not sit behind my PC checking out UMOS :lol:

How are you buddy? Everything alright? :cool:

Hawk said:
not as good as I initially thought yesterday. I feel worse today. O well, I must learn to stay in bed when I am sick. And not sit behind my PC checking out UMOS :lol:

How are you buddy? Everything alright? :cool:
Well, get off the damn computer then!:tickled: I hope you start to feel better again, for good this time.

I'm pretty good, my recovery has been very smooth, just have to wait for the feeling to come back now (which might take up to a couple months:erk: ). But things are looking good.

Hawk said:

Are you drinking enough liquid? See if you can get some herbal tea for the flu, I'm more inclined to medicinal chemistry but sometimes natural products may be effective too.

Hope you recover soon.