Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

I am most excited about In Flames...but that setlist is boring...Why the fucking gay soundtrack songs still....get rid of them!

Megadeth will be good but predictable...Seen them last 2 gigantours....Bodom I've seen headline twice with amazing sets...and this one looks ok. I saw bodoms first headlining show in USA...In long Island I'm pretty sure and they kicked so much ass...majority of the songs were from hatebreeder and follow the reaper....with some Hatecrew. It was classic.

Now seriously, like, I don't give a fuck if they feel more comfortable playing these songs or whatever, but FUCKING CHANGE UP THE SETLIST. Its the same fucking boring shit ive seen the past few times ive seen Bodom support an act. For christ's sake change it the fuck up. Oh and drop Blooddrunk, its garbage.
I agree, 100%. I can't stand the fact they just play the same songs over and over on every tour. They need to change it up a little, they're not even trying anymore.

Setlist sucks

I was VERY excited

My excitement level was here <----------------

Now it's here <---------------------------

They better put on a good show regardless cuz they are my favorite band and I can't believe I waited 2 years to see them play this. :guh:

They can still change some songs. I think they should put more good BD songs and remove these fckin obvious songs they keep playin.

Anyone know if they modified the two D standard songs to be played in drop C or are they going to inconveniently switch guitars at those spots?

Pshh, love him or hate him, I love the guy and he's always been nice to me when I've met him. Hopefully I get to meet the guys in Bodom at some point. I actually like Sixpounder as well, heavy as fuck, still I wish there were more classics up there.

Shame. You should at least check out High On Fire, who are actually a pretty good new band. Everyone seems disappointed with In Flames and their current setlist so forget them and definitely forget about that handjob from a cowboy band, they are the epitome of what is wrong with metal today. Just another trendy band with no talent in writing real music. If you want "grind" listen to Carcass, not this nonsense. Megadeth always puts on a good show, no matter what you think of Mustaine, and now they have Chris Broderick too :worship: So at least you have 3 out of 5 bands to look forward to the way I see it. You should at least try to enjoy what you can and get your money's worth.

Dave is really nice

last Gigantour I had to sit through
Lacuna Coil
Bring my the Horizon
static X

but it was all worth it because Megadeth put on a kickass show

forget about that handjob from a cowboy band, they are the epitome of what is wrong with metal today. Just another trendy band with no talent in writing real music. If you want "grind" listen to Carcass, not this nonsense.

Job For a Cowboy is actually okay... take a listen to their Doom EP, and tell me again that they have "no talent in writing real music" :)rolleyes:).

Also, they're not grind, they're death-core. Learn the genres before you tell people to check out another supposedly similar band.

Job For a Cowboy is actually okay... take a listen to their Doom EP, and tell me again that they have "no talent in writing real music" :)rolleyes:).

Also, they're not grind, they're death-core. Learn the genres before you tell people to check out another supposedly similar band.

You should learn your genre's first. They're apart of the new grindcore fad...grind = grindcore. If you want to call them death-core, or whatever, be my guess. I'm just saying I think they're totally slop and scum, yes I have heard their Doom EP and I personally think it is total shit. I consider that no real talent, while some people may say it's creative and unique, they're a dime a dozen like every band who sound like them in the underground scene, they're famous for winning that myspace competition and getting popular, if it wasn't for that they'd still be apart of the bunch and not "stand out as much" I wasn't telling people what they have to like or not, I was just expressing my opinion on two of those bands. If you actually did go and listen to old school grind core like Carcass as mentioned above and listen to JFAC and you'll notice SOME similarities, that is grindcore. There's no need to come across and tell who's who about what's what.

I'm going for Bodom and MegaDeth, and I'm going to check out Job for a Cowboy. I've heard they're pretty good. In Flames puts on a pretty good show too.