GOD DAMNIT...!!!...I MISS MARTIN LOPEZ....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waz416c said:
Fucker/./....!!!......had u not resorted to calling my cover a Cock scuker....I wouldnt have said anything liek that either.....im a easy goin dude....its ure doin...!!!.......i do feel sorry for ure mother though...hope she gets well ......but a lesson for you.....dont feck with ppl...they'll spit back teh dirt u throw at'em...!!!........so watch ure mouth next time lil duder...!!>.......PEAC EOUT

HolY sHit YU fackTradrd...haha...!!...hah...!!!...u maed me cry..haha...!!!...PEACH EATER

waz416c said:
speakin of suckin Cocks....!!!.....ure mom was pretty good at it last night...!!!.....she even swallowed...!!!.......fancy that u lesser being...!!!......PEAC EOUT

hahah. wazfont destroys all credibility of insults. imagine the comments he'd get on an essay

waz416c said:
Fucker/./....!!!......had u not resorted to calling my cover a Cock scuker....I wouldnt have said anything liek that either.....im a easy goin dude....its ure doin...!!!.......i do feel sorry for ure mother though...hope she gets well ......but a lesson for you.....dont feck with ppl...they'll spit back teh dirt u throw at'em...!!!........so watch ure mouth next time lil duder...!!>.......PEAC EOUT

I know im late replying in this thread....but wow....that is painful just to look at.

This forum sucks big time!!! I hope the Opeth-guys don't have to pay for it, because I'd really advise them to pull the plug on this. I've been reading some threads and couldn't help feeling somewhat ashamed about the nonsense posted here!!

Sorry guys and gals, but what happens here is really sad.

Septembers Marc said:
This forum sucks big time!!! I hope the Opeth-guys don't have to pay for it, because I'd really advise them to pull the plug on this. I've been reading some threads and couldn't help feeling somewhat ashamed about the nonsense posted here!!

Sorry guys and gals, but what happens here is really sad.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.