goodbye Donald Rumsfeld you absolute cock

I, for one, am going to get shit-house drunk this weekend and celebrate the dismissal of one of the worst military minds this country has ever put in a position of command. I can't wait for his self-serving, deluded, whiny, pathetic autobiography to hit shelves.

Eat donkey cock and die, Rummy. You won't be missed.

I've heard several newscasts state specifically that he was fired. Which was it? Was it just one of those "get out or we'll fire you!" things?

When did China become an adversary of the U.S? They are one of the 5 nations in the U.N security council you foolish little twit. Yea lets bomb them so U.S companies will not find China a desirable nation to do business in. China has had nuclear capabilities since the mid sixties. Do some research before you start spouting off nonsense in an Asmodee like fashion, ye Canadian Nazi! :rolleyes:

I know what the fuck I'm talking about, Sir Bigot. I was merely replying to the "rape-room, torture chamber" aspect mentioned early. Read the words on the page and stop trying to act like you're Mr. Superior. If you consider yourself to to be an example of the "superior race" no wonder the world is fucked.

edit: I'll take a dirty homeless welfare mooching my pals/spick/gook over you any day Mr. Acai.

^^ then, why don't we kick our own asses to find a new source of energy? We won't have the choice one way or another

Cause thats expensive and doesn't help the company line the pockets of its CEO and Investors.

Dont you just love the live-for-now and fuck the future attitude that is instilled in 99% of the population?

Yeah, it's 75% of why I never want children, because greed and a pisspoor attitude towards the future will prevent us from stopping the destruction of the planet. 200 years from now it'll be a stripmined barren wasteland.

Doomcifer said:
Actually, you know what it REALLY comes down to?? TOO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE!!!! We need to de-populate this planet. But, oh noes!, that means to put a restriction on reproduction, therefore taking away some so-called "human right." :rolleyes:

You mean like china with its limit of 1 kid per family?

China=too many fucking people.

See above.

Little mexican teenage girls with pencil thin eye lashes spreading their legs quicker than a rumor. Hell why not? When you have a nice $400 check, and $300 booklet of foodstamps with your name on it. Get cut in on a little public housing, and you're all set. Disgusting.And there atleast trying to do something about it. Too bad the same can not be said about this pisshole.

*Thinks of all the hundreds of religious/poor (or both) white families he sees with 8 or more children*

Not just the brokeass mexicans and blacks.

i think actually being on welfare for a while would destroy a lot of people's notions of it being some kind of brilliant scam perpetrated by the boundlessly lazy yet inexplicably crafty poor people

in the third world there's no incentive to stop having so many children when a lot of them will die anyway and the ones who survive are the only ones who will take care of you when you're old. so if you're going to complain about overpopulation be prepared to subsidize nearly every poor woman capable of childbirth

I know what the fuck I'm talking about, Sir Bigot. I was merely replying to the "rape-room, torture chamber" aspect mentioned early.

Nobody brought up your sexual exploitations. So simmer down you Gernuck.

edit: I'll take a dirty homeless welfare mooching my pals/spick/gook over you any day Mr. Acai.

Did I offend you Andy? I highly doubt that you are contributing to your share of the rent at Maren's place. How many months has it been? 3 , 4? No work to keep you occupied in Deutschland aye? Must be nice to have Daddy send you an allowance every month to keep you afloat. I won't go as low as you though. Due to your skin color, I will say you're better than a negar, but only from an aesthetic point of view. :loco:

*Thinks of all the hundreds of religious/poor (or both) white families he sees with 8 or more children*

What white families?!?! I haven't seen a white family in 15 Years!!!

Right. Now, why exactly did we go into Iraq? There were no goddamn weapons of mass destruction. Iraq was perfectly fine how it was (by Iraqi standards).

Yeah I guess mass genocide of your own people ( saddams) is perfectly normal. I can see how thats acceptable . The Democrats are just as fucked and wont do anything but say how we should love all the fags and pay more taxes. Either way we are fucked and basically the system just doesnt work either way. READ THAT AGAIN The system doesnt really work either way.

Not just the brokeass mexicans and blacks.[/QUOTE]

Well I live in New Mexico and Im telling you that there are more worthless mexicans in this one state then all of the worthless blacks and white combined in all the shit holes of the world. Im wondering when everyone here will finally realize that nobody here will ever all agree on one thing. I dont agree with all of the repbulican views but I dont agree with ANY of the democrats. Maybe Im more of a libertarian, not liberal, libertarian. Democrats want to give everyone everything equally which in turns makes people survive by being lazy and thats seen as acceptable. THat saddens me.

Why would expressing an opinion that differs from the popular homogenous way of thinking around these parts result in embarrassment? Everlost I applaud ye.

point of view: humanity is worthless, picking on minorities is like blaming bugs for eating cornfields, failure is skin deep, you don't need to look for the mexican/my pals/other near you to see someone worthless.

Reign in Acai said:
Did I offend you Andy?

No. Your existence, your beliefs and the fact you consider yourself superior to anything offends me. Not your meaningless words.

Reign in Acai said:
I highly doubt that you are contributing to your share of the rent at Maren's place. How many months has it been? 3 , 4? No work to keep you occupied in Deutschland aye? Must be nice to have Daddy send you an allowance every month to keep you afloat.

I laugh at how you constantly seem to think you know things about me, when really you're just talking out of your ass.

In other news, I got my visa today, so I'm pretty happy.

Yeah I guess mass genocide of your own people ( saddams) is perfectly normal. I can see how thats acceptable . The Democrats are just as fucked and wont do anything but say how we should love all the fags and pay more taxes. Either way we are fucked and basically the system just doesnt work either way. READ THAT AGAIN The system doesnt really work either way.

well, if you consider the fact that the Iraqis were always being murdered by their own government, it would be perfectly normal for the Iraqis if we hadn't invaded. they'd still be getting killed by their own people. I don't see what's wrong with supporting gay marriage, and with all of the tax cuts given to the rich bastards, we'd wind up paying alot more anyway, under the Republican rule

oh oh oh oh oh, and guess what? the democrats kicked your asses. that means there are more people willing to think like the democrats than the republicans. oh oh oh oh oh, burn.