Goths

the mere fact that the word Goth has ever been assosiated with the skinny fuckers in black clothing fucks me off, goth is just another word for pissy little teen angst fucker..

I'm not sure what it worse... 'hot topic goths' or spelling your name LiKe ThIs..

HeY eVeRyOnE LoOk aT mE i'M coOl.

LoL

Korn fans,etc.. spell like that so i've come to conclusion the poster of this thread is a troll.

Fredy_Brown said:
The Eminem Shown album is one of the best products in latest Hip-Hop culture .

Huh he definitely isn´t talenless. His lyrics are more inteligent than 95% of metal lyrics. He has very original style of rapping. He can do enjoyable music. He is also good singer but don´t sing too much often.
You begrudge him money? So go and make your own if it´s so easy and you can be even talenless ;)

Shitty Lyrics? Nah.
Heh you will have more more synthesized instruments in metal, it´s evolution.
Dude your trying to say Venom didn't invent Black Metal but your an eminem
fan? Your Credibility here on this site just got thrown into the shitter!

The Greys said:
I'm not sure what it worse... 'hot topic goths' or spelling your name LiKe ThIs..

HeY eVeRyOnE LoOk aT mE i'M coOl.

LoL

Korn fans,etc.. spell like that so i've come to conclusion the poster of this thread is a troll.

Uh how does how you write things have anything to do with what music you like?

I guess it's just coincidence people who like Slipknot and Korn type like that, where as most real metal heads type normal.

Fredy_Brown said:
The Eminem Shown album is one of the best products in latest Hip-Hop culture .

Huh he definitely isn´t talenless. His lyrics are more inteligent than 95% of metal lyrics. He has very original style of rapping. He can do enjoyable music. He is also good singer but don´t sing too much often.
You begrudge him money? So go and make your own if it´s so easy and you can be even talenless ;)

Shitty Lyrics? Nah.
Heh you will have more more synthesized instruments in metal, it´s evolution.

Dude why are you posting on a metal forum if your into rap?

Actually, rap is pretty badass. So maybe I should stop posting on a metal board because I don't listen to metal only? FuCk OfF cOcK sMoKeR.
By the way, Eminem isn't even rap IMO. He's shitty pop music with profane lyrics.

Birkenau said:
Not listening to shit music =/= Narrow Minded
LOL shit music for you. I don´t like it? ok your porblem, but if you compare hip hop with metal you´re pretty lame. Eminem is the highlight of hip-hop culture. You can argue you don´t like him in hip hop cause he is commercial etc, but when you say: "hip hop could suck my dick in general" it´s lame.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Dude why are you posting on a metal forum if your into rap?
Eh becauste it´s not metal forum only. I listen to metal mainly, that doesn´t mean only.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
By the way, Eminem isn't even rap IMO. He's shitty pop music with profane lyrics.
Hmm he is still rap...commercial succes and publicity don´t make a genre.
Anyway he has lot of non-traditional in his music...that´s the reason I like him, he doesn´t sound same like other hip-hop music does.

Actually The Eminem Show was an album that proved that Eminem can release any shit he wants and people will lap it up. The whole album is a fucking joke but yet millions of people still ate it.

The Bringer said:
Actually The Eminem Show was an album that proved that Eminem can release any shit he wants and people will lap it up. The whole album is a fucking joke but yet millions of people still ate it.

Man Eminem just plain sux and so does rap. I find it offensive that his name is even mentioned in this forum - it should be against the rules

Fredy_Brown said:
LOL shit music for you. I don´t like it? ok your porblem, but if you compare hip hop with metal you´re pretty lame. Eminem is the highlight of hip-hop culture. You can argue you don´t like him in hip hop cause he is commercial etc, but when you say: "hip hop could suck my dick in general" it´s lame.

Hmm he is still rap...commercial succes and publicity don´t make a genre.
Anyway he has lot of non-traditional in his music...that´s the reason I like him, he doesn´t sound same like other hip-hop music does.
If you're going to listen to rap, at least listen to something decent (by rap standards), ie; Public Enemy, Dalek, Sage Francis, cLOUDDEAD, Buck 65, Deltron 3030, Dr.Octagon, Immortal Technique, Non-Prophets, Aesop Rock.

Birkenau said:
If you're going to listen to rap, at least listen to something decent (by rap standards), ie; Public Enemy, Dalek, Sage Francis, cLOUDDEAD, Buck 65, Deltron 3030, Dr.Octagon, Immortal Technique, Non-Prophets, Aesop Rock.
And who said I listen to EMINEM only? I like his mainstream music, but I listen to it very rarely. Same with rap in general.

Danallica said:
Man Eminem just plain sux and so does rap. I find it offensive that his name is even mentioned in this forum - it should be against the rules

shut up u schmuck :zzz:

Eh becauste it´s not metal forum only. I listen to metal mainly, that doesn´t mean only.

Yeah but look at the title of the site www.ultimatemetal.com I'm just saying for your own good you shouldn't mention you like Eminem on a site where most people like metal and hate rap. You might lose some credibility that way.