Guitar Compilation

I don't think it's fanboiness if you think that Alexi is your personal hero when it comes to guitar playing but I think it's a bit stupid to make your guitar exactly look like someone else's (sticker) because that's überfanboinism.

<-Warheart-> said:
That's why I fucking did it. I am a fanboy you twat.

Anything else?

Indeed. And the low profile allows you to put your hand wherever you want, :lol: Not like OFR, but I don't mind as I don't play that far from the fretboard, :lol:

Wait so on OFR's ,you cant put your hand say like next to or on top of the bridge pickup? i thought you could move the tremolo arm around on floyd's

Bumping this awesome thread:)

Jackson Stars RR-J2SP:

P1020226re.jpg

p1020227reig9.jpg

p1020224rems0.jpg

Holy fuck Ensi, that's a hot guitar. Looks like Mitch's one got a twin, :lol: I want oneeeeeeeee!!! :lol: Nah, I'll save up for the hawt Pink ESP, :lol: :kickass:

EDIT: Added to the first post :kickass: So you have vids in YouTube? Could you link me please?? :D

Holy fuck Ensi, that's a hot guitar. Looks like Mitch's one got a twin, :lol: I want oneeeeeeeee!!! :lol: Nah, I'll save up for the hawt Pink ESP, :lol: :kickass:

EDIT: Added to the first post :kickass: So you have vids in YouTube? Could you link me please?? :D

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7RIs9x-Dg_I[/ame]

There a cover i did of ETID. Rest of my vids is on that profile :)

I'm not that advanced yet to nail it 100%, i still struggle with sweeps.
Please keep that in mind:saint:

Is there anything you guys could tell me about Jackson RX10D, it sure looks nice but i just havent seen any1 using it etc. so is it crappy? I will sure try it out if i get some money somewhere, but currently i have so bad guitar that its just so bad bad bad... Im happy i started with shitty guitar so i will get little motivation boost when i buy new one. :)