Guitar Compilation

Is there anything you guys could tell me about Jackson RX10D, it sure looks nice but i just havent seen any1 using it etc. so is it crappy? I will sure try it out if i get some money somewhere, but currently i have so bad guitar that its just so bad bad bad... Im happy i started with shitty guitar so i will get little motivation boost when i buy new one. :)

It's shit, very shit. Which is why it's cheap.

so you are really going to save for pink ESP? :p

EDIT: forgot to post something... even though it's not for this thread, it's still my guitar in the pic... :D

picture410jh2.jpg

Nice!

Good cover man, how well does the tremolo stay in tune? Better than the Edge pro I hope?

Well, have never had a Ibanez or a Edge Pro..

But it stays in perfect tune!
Just have to fine tune it a little after a long time :)
Really good trem, much much better than my Kramer Licensed piece of sheet :erk:.

Well, have never had a Ibanez or a Edge Pro..

But it stays in perfect tune!
Just have to fine tune it a little after a long time :)
Really good trem, much much better than my Kramer Licensed piece of sheet :erk:.

Awesome man thanks, even after youve made the sound from moving the tremolo VERY fast backwards and foward like in the kissing the shadows solo?

Awesome man thanks, even after youve made the sound from moving the tremolo VERY fast backwards and foward like in the kissing the shadows solo?

Wank it, spank it, it stays in tune.

I could add that part to the video i'm maybe gonna make today that you requested on YouTube?:loco:

Tried a Red beveled RR24 in the shop yesterday. It was fucking shit!!!!!!!!!! Dunno why but it was like totally different from mine...even the trem was different. I hated it...couldn't play any cool licks with it. It had a "sticky" feel to it and the action was horrible. Floyd rose was not set up perfect either.

Mine still rawks.

so you are really going to save for pink ESP? :p

EDIT: forgot to post something... even though it's not for this thread, it's still my guitar in the pic... :D

picture410jh2.jpg

:kickass:

Yes, I do intend to save for the ESP Pink Sawtooth, :lol:

Tried a Red beveled RR24 in the shop yesterday. It was fucking shit!!!!!!!!!! Dunno why but it was like totally different from mine...even the trem was different. I hated it...couldn't play any cool licks with it. It had a "sticky" feel to it and the action was horrible. Floyd rose was not set up perfect either.

Mine still rawks.

I can assure you it was not because of the colour, mine works great :D

Bumping this awesome thread:)

Jackson Stars RR-J2SP:

P1020226re.jpg

p1020227reig9.jpg

p1020224rems0.jpg

whats that other one on the wall

Is there anything you guys could tell me about Jackson RX10D, it sure looks nice but i just havent seen any1 using it etc. so is it crappy? I will sure try it out if i get some money somewhere, but currently i have so bad guitar that its just so bad bad bad... Im happy i started with shitty guitar so i will get little motivation boost when i buy new one. :)

it's bad, it's not very good and it the neck has a tendency to warp

thanks... :p

that's cool... well you know when you save up where to post pics... :rolleyes::lol:

Yes sir :kickass: Anyway wait at least one year for it, as it's quite expensive, :lol:

Js30RR with added on bevel

And what is the other one? (you can see the Stars RR in the centre, the JS hanging on the wall and the upper part of a headstock on the right of the image, which guitaris it?)