Guitar Compilation

I'd go with Japanese just for the price :p Can't afford USA guitars. If it was between real ESP and Jackson id probably take the USA Jackson though.

The RR24 is a japanese made guitar, whereas Jackson is a usa company. ESP is japanese. RR24 is a cheaper Jackson therefore comparing it to a usa jackson and a japanese company on the same level of quality as jackson et al is like comparing a squier to a regular strat (usa made) :Smug:

Thats possibly the worst logic i've seen here yet

So if BMW (german) start making cars in japan they are by default WORSE than japanese cars ?

ESP Japanese products>Jackson Japanese products. They are made at a whole different level man! ESP is practicly a custom shop for standard and custom order models. I would compare it more like a Mex strat compared to Japanese strat.

^Might have a point.

The RR24 is a japanese made guitar, whereas Jackson is a usa company. ESP is japanese. RR24 is a cheaper Jackson therefore comparing it to a usa jackson and a japanese company on the same level of quality as jackson et al is like comparing a squier to a regular strat (usa made) :Smug:

Maybe, but RR24 pwns 90% of LTDs. All ESP (ESP, not LTD) pwn the RR24, but very few LTD models are better than the RR24. Although people talk shit about it and say that f.e. the Alexi 600 is way bettwe, this is bullshit. RR24's floyd is way better than any floyd in an LTD I've tried, EMG 81 pwns all ESP pickups and the EMG HZ4, ebony pwns rosewood and although MOP pwns MOTO, MOTO pwns plastic inlyays.

ESP>the most expensive LTD models>RR24>the other 90% of the LTD models

But, when you go a bit lower, LTD pwns Jackson JS, MX series and some Pro Series though.

AND, when you go to ESP and Jackson USA, then IMO Jackson>ESP. I've tried a USA King V (all back with ivoroid binding) and I still cum when I remember it, :lol:

Of course, put a size 7 IMO before all this.

I really wanna try the RR24, so i can get my own opinion on it!
But the shops here are... :erk: .. well, they only have low end Ibanez, some bad lolwtf brand models, some high end LTD's but no Jackson's :(

In my personal opinion i think MOP inlays look the best ! :D

I have a epic 19th fret too :cool:

You who have one/tried a RR24 (or a guitar with MOTO inlays), does the inlays feel plastic'ish to you?

Btw, what does MOTO stand for?

You do realize that MOTO inlays are plastic, right?

I do, I have them. but I mean MOTO, which are plastic imitating MOP, and normal white plastic like on my other guitar (Ibanez RG370DX). The ones on the RR look pearloid, the ones in the Ibanez plain white.

I really wanna try the RR24, so i can get my own opinion on it!
But the shops here are... :erk: .. well, they only have low end Ibanez, some bad lolwtf brand models, some high end LTD's but no Jackson's :(

In my personal opinion i think MOP inlays look the best ! :D

I have a epic 19th fret too :cool:

You who have one/tried a RR24 (or a guitar with MOTO inlays), does the inlays feel plastic'ish to you?

Btw, what does MOTO stand for?

MOP ARE indeed the best.

But DO NOT try a RR24 in a shop. They are always really bad setup and they suck that way. If you're to try one try one properly set up. The way mine plays now has nothing to do compared to what it played when I took it out o the box.

^Might have a point.

Maybe, but RR24 pwns 90% of LTDs. All ESP (ESP, not LTD) pwn the RR24, but very few LTD models are better than the RR24. Although people talk shit about it and say that f.e. the Alexi 600 is way bettwe, this is bullshit. RR24's floyd is way better than any floyd in an LTD I've tried, EMG 81 pwns all ESP pickups and the EMG HZ4, ebony pwns rosewood and although MOP pwns MOTO, MOTO pwns plastic inlyays.

ESP>the most expensive LTD models>RR24>the other 90% of the LTD models

But, when you go a bit lower, LTD pwns Jackson JS, MX series and some Pro Series though.

AND, when you go to ESP and Jackson USA, then IMO Jackson>ESP. I've tried a USA King V (all back with ivoroid binding) and I still cum when I remember it, :lol:

Of course, put a size 7 IMO before all this.

ok first of all. you cant compare all LTD models because all those guitars are suited for a variety of different sounds etc. and how the fuck is an OFR on the alexi worse then the OFR on a jackson rr24. and jackson has very bad "middle-of-the-line" guitars. but esp/ltd is very consistient with quality. and tr00 ESP own the shit out of jacksons.... and have you played an alexi before?

ok first of all. you cant compare all LTD models because all those guitars are suited for a variety of different sounds etc. and how the fuck is an OFR on the alexi worse then the OFR on a jackson rr24. and jackson has very bad "middle-of-the-line" guitars. but esp/ltd is very consistient with quality. and tr00 ESP own the shit out of jacksons.... and have you played an alexi before?

I have not played an Alexi, but I've played a lot of LTD's of all ranges (including the best one amongst the 06 F series, with EMG HZ, neck thru and all the stuff), and although the are great and they work really fine, they can't compare to a properly set RR24 IMO. But this of course if you can do with one pickup.

I do agree on the quality of the mid-low range Jacksons too (compared to the price they're sold for).

^:OMG::OMG::OMG: What about the extremely hawt 24 frets S series? Light body, ZR trem, nice Ibanez neck, Dimarzio pups and finally 24 frets :kickass:

:lol: What really dissapointed me was the 7 string Xiphos: NO TREM!!! WTF?

My preferences are:

Cheap LTD<JS Jackson<MX Jackson<LTD<Pro Jackson<RR24*<High LTD<ESP<USA Jackson<<<<<CS (no specific brand, they all make sweet guitars)

*Yes, IMO well set up it's more quality than normal pro Jackons.

I admit that my opinion on USA Jackson might be a little biased on the extremely hawt and amazing USA King V I tried, but if they are all like that one I think I'll stay true to it. Jackson Stars are not there because I don't have a fucking clue about them, althouh by what people says I'd squeeze them between High LTD and ESP.

^:OMG::OMG::OMG: What about the extremely hawt 24 frets S series? Light body, ZR trem, nice Ibanez neck, Dimarzio pups and finally 24 frets :kickass:

:lol: What really dissapointed me was the 7 string Xiphos: NO TREM!!! WTF?

My preferences are:

Cheap LTD<JS Jackson<MX Jackson<LTD<Pro Jackson<RR24*<High LTD<ESP<USA Jackson<<<<<CS (no specific brand, they all make sweet guitars)

*Yes, IMO well set up it's more quality than normal pro Jackons.

I admit that my opinion on USA Jackson might be a little biased on the extremely hawt and amazing USA King V I tried, but if they are all like that one I think I'll stay true to it. Jackson Stars are not there because I don't have a fucking clue about them, althouh by what people says I'd squeeze them between High LTD and ESP.

Dont forget about Jackson Random shop, its just not the same.

and personally, from long lasting experience with both, i would put Cheap LTD infront of JS Jackson. I have both (LTD F-250 and Jackson JS30 Kelly)

and honestly, in terms of playability and "feel", the LTD wins.

The jackson has the cheapest feeling neck ever :( but still, its not that bad, its totally usable

But DO NOT try a RR24 in a shop. They are always really bad setup and they suck that way. If you're to try one try one properly set up. The way mine plays now has nothing to do compared to what it played when I took it out o the box.

Every guitar plays good if you set it up. With a resonably low action, i can play the same on any guitar.