Guitar Compilation

P1020226re.jpg

Maarud :D

Do all the yellow rr24's have the upside down inlays ? I thought it was only a few.

Also the reason behind them being that way isn't consistant, some say it was a 'mistake' where as other sources reckoned it was a (deliberate) limited edition.

any ideas ?

Smtn: only the limited editions do
limited editions also have white bindings too unlike the normal ones

Can you show me an example of a non ltd edition ?

I have a rr24 which is also exactly the same as all the yellow ones posted here.. I don't understand what is different apart from the inlays.

Cheers,

I think I prefer just the black binding, although upside down inlays look cooler

I ended up getting mine 2 weeks old shipped from america with a official hard case for £550 ish so I can't complain really

I don't, I was gonna get a RR24 then i thought I'd get something much better for a little more!!

are you talking 'better' as in build quality or merely expressing an opinion on a subjective topic

Well yeah, you kind of do.

If you're talking about japanese vs american, these days I'd always go with the japanese (I have a gibson sg std and fender strat to compare against).

Well yeah, you kind of do.

If you're talking about japanese vs american, these days I'd always go with the japanese (I have a gibson sg std and fender strat to compare against).

The RR24 is a japanese made guitar, whereas Jackson is a usa company. ESP is japanese. RR24 is a cheaper Jackson therefore comparing it to a usa jackson and a japanese company on the same level of quality as jackson et al is like comparing a squier to a regular strat (usa made) :Smug: