Guitar Compilation

I'm hoping to get a USA RR-1 next. Anyone of these beautys would be amazing.

And it's suprising for me because these have pickguards, 2 hums and 22 frets but they're just so good looking.

RR-1 (beautiful colour!):
bgwcj9.jpg

RR-1 (eerie dess swirl, mmmm):
dsc09734ke3.jpg

RR-1 (snakeskin paintjob):
frontvm1.jpg

Jackson Stars RR-J1:
rrj1bkletq7.jpg

And this is nice too but I can't remember if it's a custom shop model or not:
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5522/img0130aa9.jpg

The gold pinstripe Stars RR is also nice but they're no longer available:
img10292572043nb0.jpg
Yeah i would sometime in my life like to own a black RR1. They are really nice...for now i dont have the patience to save up for one.:erk: I dont really need the 24 frets either so its not a problem.

To the bit earlier discussion(cba to quote):

I have usually seen people call all RR's on places "Alexi V" instead of the RR.
And before people called the RR's too just flying v guitars. That kinda makes me some times pissed, but w/e.

To the bit earlier discussion(cba to quote):

I have usually seen people call all RR's on places "Alexi V" instead of the RR.
And before people called the RR's too just flying v guitars. That kinda makes me some times pissed, but w/e.

I hope you are not talking about IRC gallery because then..THE FUCKERS!!!! FUCKERS! :devil::devil::devil::devil::Shedevil:

Seriously makes me so pissed to hear that shit.

EDIT: Yeah the edge 3 feels very cheap. I like the neck though since it is like a little thinner version of jackson neck. F.e its a bit flat.

I must be the luckiest dude on the fucking world, cos my Edge 3 stays in tune great, just minimal adjusts from the fine tuners once a week or so, which IMO is :kickass: for a floating bridge in a 400€ guitar. A FR copy needs to be setted from the springs every now and then. Seriously if you get the Xiphos keep the Edge 3 for at least a month, you'll see it's not that bad (remember always, not bad in terms of quality/price relation).

lol why do i see this post when i try to view my guitar on the first page?:p:p:p

Well, the pics of your guitar were there, dunno wtf happened to them :lol: I'll try to fix it tho.

I'm hoping to get a USA RR-1 next. Anyone of these beautys would be amazing.

And it's suprising for me because these have pickguards, 2 hums and 22 frets but they're just so good looking.

RR-1 (beautiful colour!):
bgwcj9.jpg

RR-1 (eerie dess swirl, mmmm):
dsc09734ke3.jpg

RR-1 (snakeskin paintjob):
frontvm1.jpg

Jackson Stars RR-J1:
rrj1bkletq7.jpg

And this is nice too but I can't remember if it's a custom shop model or not:
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5522/img0130aa9.jpg

The gold pinstripe Stars RR is also nice but they're no longer available:
img10292572043nb0.jpg

Apart from a Jem JMC or something, I can't think of any other guitar that I'd like to own right now, apart from the green pinstripe RR of course.

The eerie swirl one is my favourite but I can't seem to find it available to buy online anywhere.

Those guitars look damn sexy, but I must admit it shocks me you getting a 22 frets and 2 pickups Rhoads, :lol: Anyway, USA Jacksons are :kickass: so good luck with saving up for it, and don't forget shitloads of pics when you get it, :lol:

Apart from a Jem JMC or something, I can't think of any other guitar that I'd like to own right now, apart from the green pinstripe RR of course.

Which one would that be?

I would probably never get an RR shaped guitar, if i would, it would be an ibanez. But if i ever bought another guitar it would be a Caparision Horus.

I hope you are not talking about IRC gallery because then..THE FUCKERS!!!! FUCKERS! :devil::devil::devil::devil::Shedevil:

Seriously makes me so pissed to hear that shit.

Yes, every now and then hear that stuff there. But on some other message boards too and youtube, for example. Every RR shape guitar the Alekc fanbois see is instantly a "Alexi V". And I bet that makes other people kinda pissed too for getting the stamp on them of being fanbois because of RR shape guitar. I mean cmon, maybe they like the guitar for other reasons or some other artist using the RR shape?

^That's true, cos someone might like it because of Randy Rhoads, Roope Latvala or any other guitarist amongst the ones who have used that guitars, but as Alexi is the most popular nowadays and there are in fact loads of Alexi wanabee fanbois (that BTW most of them make your ears bleed with your vids although there are some cool ones) people easily labels the ''Alexi V'' thing.

gtr012LRG.jpg

All the paintjobs are completely random so there's only a few that came out good and this is one of them. Some of them are horrible shades of green or just have too much green or black, like this:

http://www.michelelepore.com/Images/Chitarre x sito/Ibanez Jem GMC 2.jpg

That was the i played before getting my Jem7WH !

It sure does look nice, i would have bought that one if someone else wouldn't have snagged it from me before i even had the time to make a down payment.

It cost around 700$ cheaper than a new white JEM.

I'm hoping to get a USA RR-1 next.

This is my favourite RR1
rr1_u15723.jpg

I HATE Pick guards on RR's though. I wanted that GOLD pinstriped single humbucker you posted as well. They only have one left from Ishibashi, and it's on hold for me until tomorrow, but Idk what it is, the pinstripes look TOO thin to me
4.jpg

I like them a bit thicker like in the original picture you posted of one.

I do have other pictures, but I'm not ready to just settle on a guitar with only 3 minor appearance differences than the guitar I have right now for 1700.00 Maybe down the road somewhere, because I REALLY like that guitar, and the white pinstripes of the Stone Guitars. Maybe one day, when I can just spend money for the heck of it on something like that, or just really save up for one.

EDIT: Also one quick question, all US RR1's do have an open cavity where the pickguard is on them like most of the other RR guitars with pickguards. It's not actually complete all the way through with just a pickguard applied on top? I've never been able to tell because Ive never played one, and like on how RR3's are you can just pull the volume knob and the plastic pickguard pretty much just bends and you can see straight in the guitar.