Guitar Compilation

^ Use a site like imageshack or photobucket to host the picture, and then copy the link as designated by the "picture button" above where you post if you can't use bbcode.

okay, ill give it a try

rr24 red bevels

rr241.jpg

rr242.jpg

rr243.jpg

Cool pics marfal66 and guardian of fate, both added to first post :kickass:

Damn you marfal, now I'm not original anymore :cry: :lol: (Check 1st and 2nd post to see pics of my RR24, the red looks gay compared to your pics, dunno why :erk:).

So new count:

Jackson still leads 19-15, but ESP is coming closer, :lol:

Cool pics marfal66 and guardian of fate, both added to first post :kickass:

Damn you marfal, now I'm not original anymore :cry: :lol: (Check 1st and 2nd post to see pics of my RR24, the red looks gay compared to your pics, dunno why :erk:).

So new count:

Jackson still leads 19-15, but ESP is coming closer, :lol:

dunno, the red in your pics look more orange, but i hope for you its the camera or light or something :lol::lol:
but seriously, i love your guitar!

and esp exist out of esp, ltd and edwards, that aint fair:mad:
(okay jackson out of the usa's, japan, stars, charvel etc but they way less common?.:erk:)

:lol::lol::lol: Don' worry, I don't think ESP will take the lead, although I'll become neutral in a future, as sure as hell I'm getting the Pink Sawtooth ESP (yes the tr00 ESP, :lol:) one day or another (don't expect it before a year at least, but I'll own it some day, :kickass:).

I am really wanting one of the following guitars:
Too bad it is so damned hard to decide.
1)Edwards Sawtooth
2)Ibanez Xiphos XPT700(Still haven't decided yet...both so hot)
3)Edwards RV-138 with swapped out pickups to Seymour duncan SH-5 in bridge and SH-1 or something else good with cleans in the neck.

honestly the xiphos is not to hot for me...have you played one? i just didnt like the neck and i really despise the cheap edge

i hate all these rr24's :lol: to many

id love to get this

http://www.music123.com/Jackson-Kevin-Bond-Signature-Rhoads-511573-i1147116.Music123

^ That guitar can be bought with GREEN bevels :worship:

229236jpg.jpg

If it had just 2 more frets then I would be all over it... (actually I might get one in green one day anyway :rofl:)

If you want it in green, then I can't say the same but...

@Zakk: :OMG: 22 frets, fixed bridge, (IMHO)ghey pentagram inlays and highly overpriced, what's interesting about it? I supose you'll like the inlays, cos otherwise go and get the RR24. Same colours, 24 frets, and Floyd for less.

Why is it so hard for some people to realise that NOT EVERYONE LIKES/NEEDS A FLOYD?

This isn't getting at you CoCOB. It's just I've seen so many posts from many people like "No floyd its shit" ¬¬

^That made my day :lol::lol::lol: There are WAY more Alexi USA LTD's (200 and 600) around than RR24's, and although I know you, as Arcane, hate it cos they are cheaper, their quality is the same as the LTD 600. Have you ever tried one properly set up with care and not taken out of the box and put into the store stand?

Why is it so hard for some people to realise that NOT EVERYONE LIKES/NEEDS A FLOYD?

This isn't getting at you CoCOB. It's just I've seen so many posts from many people like "No floyd its shit" ¬¬

Well that was not my point exactly. What I was trying to point out is that the Kevin bond is more expensive than the RR24 and has 2 frets less, simpler (cheaper) bridge, etc. You pay more just for the MOP inlays and 2 frets less, which IMO will have no effect on the sound. I was not saying that everyone needs a floyd. In fact although I like floyds, I might grab Chuck Schuldiner's Stealth if BC Rich ever end up releasing it and it is not too much money.

I was talking about way too many things at once, :lol:

1. IMO Kevin Bond's sig is overpriced for what it offers.
2. There are way more Alexi USA LTDs (200 and 600) than RR24s around, and RR24 has same quality as LTD 600 (then it comes to shapes, I prefer RR's smaller shape, you prefer Alexi USA's bigger one with the longer low wing, that's why we have the guitars we have).
3. (that one was for Swabs) I was not saying everyone needs/likes floyd, but that Kevin Bond's sig has less things for more price compared to RR24, and only difference in materials and crafing is the MOP logo and the white binding, everything else is the same.

Better?

Wasn't sharkfin Jackson's inlay?? :lol: I supose you want to say V's amirite? My favs on this thread are Mitch's J2SP and shredtastical's tr00 ESP Sawtooth :kickass:

(I don't need a neck p-up, otherwise it'd clearly be the SV, :lol:)