Guitar Compilation

That RR24 looks sik. I've been thinking of buying gold hardware for my RR24 for ages. Is it OFR or Schaller? Did you paint the jackson logo white yourself? Whats a good site to buy all gold hardware in a pack?

It's an OFR, no knock offs or cheap stuff when it comes to my guitars. I get my most of my spare parts from my friend who either works at the Dean Factory here in Florida and gets me MEGA discounts, or if I can't find it anywhere else... ebay! Jackson logo question answered below.

@sir Royal Eddie: very nice... but have a question... if that's is the RR24, which i believe you, how come you have the white logo on headstock... i did saw it on some pics when they introduced the model, but i thought i was only the light playing tricks... and another thing... i really like that second gold pinstripe RR one, but as i noticed they are all sold out and are not any more in production... i think that the only way of getting this one is through CS...

Jackson logo question answered below. As for the gold pinstripe, there is a floor model that they said they can sell me for about... $1700.00 USD, but I've never payed that much JUST for A guitar, and I have plenty of guitars, and I'm not too sure if I want to pay that much for a guitar that's almost like what I already have. I don't know if I like gold pinstripes or white, like the old Stone guitar(s)...even Though in some pictures they look darker, yellower, or even that glow in the dark type white-ish color?

Re-painted? Decal? There are many ways.

I was thinking about getting the logo professionally painted, but I guess I did in a way since it's custom fit to perfect decal with a clear coat over it, so it looks like it came straight from the factory with a white logo, no crappy crooked logo or paint smears. I had a friend of a friends who work at a custom bike shop make it all nice and look professional.

...The only thing I was ever and still am a bit unsure about are the upside down shark fin inlays..eh, but then again it's a LITTLE different then all the Alexi guitars, which I said I really don't want to be lumped into. Who cares though, it's the playing that matters!

It's an OFR, no knock offs or cheap stuff when it comes to my guitars. I get my most of my spare parts from my friend who either works at the Dean Factory here in Florida and gets me MEGA discounts, or if I can't find it anywhere else... ebay! Jackson logo question answered below.

Jackson logo question answered below. As for the gold pinstripe, there is a floor model that they said they can sell me for about... $1700.00 USD, but I've never payed that much JUST for A guitar, and I have plenty of guitars, and I'm not too sure if I want to pay that much for a guitar that's almost like what I already have. I don't know if I like gold pinstripes or white, like the old Stone guitar(s)...even Though in some pictures they look darker, yellower, or even that glow in the dark type white-ish color?

I was thinking about getting the logo professionally painted, but I guess I did in a way since it's custom fit to perfect decal with a clear coat over it, so it looks like it came straight from the factory with a white logo, no crappy crooked logo or paint smears. I had a friend of a friends who work at a custom bike shop make it all nice and look professional.

did look on ebay, but couldn't find anything... well i'm not actually bothered with that any more... i don't even see the yellow logo... as for the gold pinstripe one, $1700 is really nice price for that guitar...

I've had my guitar for a real long time, but I never posted it in here before... here you go anyway...

It's your typical Jackson RR24 limited edition but with all Gold Hardware and an Dimarzio X2N in place of the EMG. Also note the White Jackson headstock. The Yellow headstock color ruined it in my opinion.
IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

I like think of this guitar as more of a Roope Stone Era tributed guitar more than be lumped in with the Alexi's, because I heard of Stone briefly before I got into Bodem and I did see the yellow Bevel guitar held by Alexi in a guitar magazine and I knew I did not like COB at that time, because the only song I heard was The Trooper Cover...well what I THOUGHT was COB at the time... pshh. Anyways I heard FTR and instantly fell in love. So I dont know why, but just for my own comfort I feel like saying I liked this guitar and color way before I even knew or cared about Bodom. :lol:

roopejackson.jpg

I'm thinking about getting this guitar, but I'm not quite sure as its a bit out of my expense right now and I don't NEED another guitar right now, more of a want. I still like it though.
4.jpg

I'd buy that Jackson USA RR1 with the Gold Pinstripes in a second if it didn't have that HORRIBLE ugly pickguard that is on RR1's and can't be removed without exposing the open cavity cut into the guitar. What a Bummer...

Enjoy!

- Andrew

Nice guitar!

How do you like your DiMarzio X2N? I have thought about replacing my bridge pickup with one of those.

It will cost me 240USD ish to get all gold hardware. How much did it cost you Sie Royal Eddie?

The only thing I had to pay full price for was... the volume knob :lol: My friend got me brand new Gotoh tuners and the whole OFR set for only $100.00. He actually got them for free since he's been working at Dean so long and just said he needed some spare new ones, but he said he would sell them all and get it professionally set up for $100.00. such a great deal considering GOLD, ORIGINAL floyd Roses can go for quite high. I'm also a huge Chuck Schuldiner fan and instead of getting active pickups and active electronics, I just got the most high output passive humbucker Dimarzio makes. It's really great for metal and its really bright on cleans, it distorts a bit as well, as it's supposed to do that, but rolling the volume down barely cleans it right up, it's great at that. It's a very good pickup in my opinion. I like it better than any EMG's.

EDIT: I just checked ebay and the cheapest OFR was about USD175.00

Oh yeah, gold strap locks and input jack were included with my OFR and Tuners.

:lol: Here is the website i found, by the way that price excludes shipping.
http://www.guitarpartsdepot.com
EDIT. Oh shit forgot about volume knob and strap things

i guess you misscalculated something or looked at wrong hardware... the only way all gold hardware can cost that cheap is with licensed FR, because the OFR costs 210 USD plus gotoh gold tuners 76 USD... it is still cheaper, but then customs and taxes and etc...

EDIT 1: sorry about the wrong price... the tuners are 46 USD...

EDIT 2: but thanks for the site... it's still cheaper than here... 255 USD for both and 25 USD for shipping, and with tax it might be somewhere around 300-350 USD which is still cheaper than anywhere in Europe...

^ Use a site like imageshack or photobucket to host the picture, and then copy the link as designated by the "picture button" above where you post if you can't use bbcode.

Royal Eddie, awesome guitar, and I envy all your connections for guitar parts and decals!:kickass:
I used to have some plans to pimp out a JS series Warrior or King V with gold hardwear and change the pickups/ pots etc, but my severe lack of motivation in finding the right parts at good prices prevented me. eBay lurking wears on one after awhile. Oh well, I still plan on getting a nice Jackson soon enough, just nothing that will look so cool and feel so personal.

^ Sweet dude, i have always wondered, how do you find the quality? amd how is the playability?on edwards guitars

I think it's fantastic. I haven't tried many ESPs, but I've tried a few LTDs and I can say it's much better. I would say the quality is somewhere between a nice LTD and an ESP. I've never had to adjust a thing on it. The neck is still as straight as when i got it (almost two years ago I think) and I can whammy-bar the fuck out of it and it never goes out of tune. I remember I had strings on it that I hadn't changed for almost 3 months, and I picked it up and it was still in tune :) The action is great (thanks to the company for setting it up properly). And for 1100 (with shipping) it's a great buy. I wouldn't mind having an RR24 though :) Plus the EMG-HZ sucked so I put an 81 in there, and that sucks too so I'm thinking of changing it (possibly to an X2N as I've heard good things).

I am really wanting one of the following guitars:
Too bad it is so damned hard to decide.
1)Edwards Sawtooth
2)Ibanez Xiphos XPT700(Still haven't decided yet...both so hot)
3)Edwards RV-138 with swapped out pickups to Seymour duncan SH-5 in bridge and SH-1 or something else good with cleans in the neck.