Guitar Compilation

Well, I'm talking about this:

The one in the center, covering the springs cavity.
BACK.JPG

Ah yes...i keep mine off. I thougth you were talking about that thing covering the spring ends on the baseplate. Often featured on Ibanez guitars :)

I have the back/spring cover off.. Why you ask?

because when i cahnged to Schaller floyd rose, it was MUCH deeper into the body, infact, so deep, that it fucking sticks out on the other side :lol: So when i pull up, i can feel the block and springs on my stomach :lol:

I've had my guitar for a real long time, but I never posted it in here before... here you go anyway...

It's your typical Jackson RR24 limited edition but with all Gold Hardware and an Dimarzio X2N in place of the EMG. Also note the White Jackson headstock. The Yellow headstock color ruined it in my opinion.
IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

I like think of this guitar as more of a Roope Stone Era tributed guitar more than be lumped in with the Alexi's, because I heard of Stone briefly before I got into Bodem and I did see the yellow Bevel guitar held by Alexi in a guitar magazine and I knew I did not like COB at that time, because the only song I heard was The Trooper Cover...well what I THOUGHT was COB at the time... pshh. Anyways I heard FTR and instantly fell in love. So I dont know why, but just for my own comfort I feel like saying I liked this guitar and color way before I even knew or cared about Bodom. :lol:

roopejackson.jpg

I'm thinking about getting this guitar, but I'm not quite sure as its a bit out of my expense right now and I don't NEED another guitar right now, more of a want. I still like it though.
4.jpg

I'd buy that Jackson USA RR1 with the Gold Pinstripes in a second if it didn't have that HORRIBLE ugly pickguard that is on RR1's and can't be removed without exposing the open cavity cut into the guitar. What a Bummer...

Enjoy!

- Andrew

That RR24 looks sik. I've been thinking of buying gold hardware for my RR24 for ages. Is it OFR or Schaller? Did you paint the jackson logo white yourself? Whats a good site to buy all gold hardware in a pack?

@sir Royal Eddie: very nice... but have a question... if that's is the RR24, which i believe you, how come you have the white logo on headstock... i did saw it on some pics when they introduced the model, but i thought i was only the light playing tricks... and another thing... i really like that second gold pinstripe RR one, but as i noticed they are all sold out and are not any more in production... i think that the only way of getting this one is through CS...