Guitar Compilation

Yeah you're right. It sucks.

@Mitch: I'll probably get the same guitar you have now as I can't afford the pink ESP and the Edwards is nowhere to be found except eBay, where I cannot buy because I don't have credit card and my father won't allow me his to buy there :erk:

A new guitar? Which and why? I want the Edwards because I love the colour/shape and I want a replacement guitar for gigs that can match up the RR sound wise, which my poor RG trem can't, :lol:

@reaperscythe: no problem man, :kickass:

Jackson stars is one possiblity if its up again,Edwards...some of the alexi models. All are cool and i include the pink one in that! Then theres ibanez xiphos which i would upgrade with a edge pro and some SD pickups,also Jackson Soloists are cool IMO...:kickass:

Ampwise i said it'd be a Marshall DSL/JVM/2203
...i probably wont get one because i got a good randall hehe. The cab sucks tho!

Jackson stars is one possiblity if its up again,Edwards...some of the alexi models. All are cool and i include the pink one in that! Then theres ibanez xiphos which i would upgrade with a edge pro and some SD pickups,also Jackson Soloists are cool IMO...:kickass:

...i probably wont get one because i got a good randall hehe. The cab sucks tho!

The only guitars I'd pick if not the Edwards or the Stars would be the new Ibanez S series with 24 frets or a Jem. Or a BcRich Stealth, only guitar with fixed bridge I like.

since everyone is writting their wish list i'll do as well... i'm saving up for a dsl100 or jvm401h and 1936 150W speakers... as for the guitar, depending on the money, my next one will be a CS either USA or Stars like Nazgul... it's going to be alexis green pinstripe one... i'm just in love with that one... for my rr24 i'll get gold hardware after all of these... i hope i'll be able to buy all of these by the end of this year... as for the gold hardware, i'm not in any rush...

Yeah you're right. It sucks.

@Mitch: I'll probably get the same guitar you have now as I can't afford the pink ESP and the Edwards is nowhere to be found except eBay, where I cannot buy because I don't have credit card and my father won't allow me his to buy there :erk:

You don't need a credit card, a normal bank card would suffice. The ones you can pay with and withdraw money from your bank. I think you have to be 15 to have one of those, so that wouldn't be a problem for you.

I'm going to write my wishlist aswell!

I would love to get that KK marshall head. It would also be cool to have a strat, but that's not really necessary.

wut was the head and cab you got? i forget. i would get a jackson stars but the usd is horrible right now so it would be more money. so probably an edwards alexi, or an esp m-II camo. but i dont care about guitars right now. my wish list would be an egnl e670 and a vader 4 x 12 and a esp sv. but what im saving up for w/ birthday/summer money is going to be probably a peavey 6505+ or an engl fireball (or powerball if i get a lot of cash) and a vader 2 x 12 cab

The only guitars I'd pick if not the Edwards or the Stars would be the new Ibanez S series with 24 frets or a Jem. Or a BcRich Stealth, only guitar with fixed bridge I like.
Yeah those are awesome. Shit i really WANT a new guitar but i have this feeling ive never had before that i don't really need one. Nevertheless...i am a gear whore:lol: Sadly im not half as good as my gear!:cry:
wut was the head and cab you got? i forget. i would get a jackson stars but the usd is horrible right now so it would be more money. so probably an edwards alexi, or an esp m-II camo. but i dont care about guitars right now. my wish list would be an egnl e670 and a vader 4 x 12 and a esp sv. but what im saving up for w/ birthday/summer money is going to be probably a peavey 6505+ or an engl fireball (or powerball if i get a lot of cash) and a vader 2 x 12 cab

I got the randall rh50T which sounds splendid with a OD but then i was short on money and cheaped out on a behringer cab(PIECE OF SHIT!!!). It doesn't have a very well defined low end. Yeah i think those guitars you named are awesome and also the engls are surely good! Btw...instead of peavey 6505 why not go for the bugera copy? 6260...heard some soundclips! Man they do sound alike...almost like the same amp i swear!:lol::cool::worship:

Tiègo;7024117 said:
For the curious just man...

Yes I sold my J2SP, easily with invoices. I sold it because I preferred my RR24 for the sound, as well as for the aesthetics

thanks... i remembered later on that you were selling it so i was curious what happened to that beauty...

Why a ENGL E670?

Tiègo;7024117 said:
For the curious just man...

Yes I sold my J2SP, easily with invoices. I sold it because I preferred my RR24 for the sound, as well as for the aesthetics

I would like to try a different RR24 then, cause the one I played in the store in London sucked ass.

I would like to try a different RR24 then, cause the one I played in the store in London sucked ass.

As we (RR24 owners) have said more than once, it is a matter of setup. I once played an RG350DX (exact model as mine, just colour changed) and while mie plays great that one felt like the most useless piece of shit in this earth, and the same happened while trying a KH ESP. Seeing that all owners here (after a proper setting up) are more than happy with them IMO you should try to play one, but it'd be good if it's been setted up and not just unwrapped and hung on a wall.

Tiègo;7027862 said:
Personellement I found her very ugly!
The yellow was really too clear and it made ugly with the gold. I prefer one full black J2SP

??¿?¿ you've got a RR24 which is the same! Inlays are reverted and hardware black, but otherwise same colours!

i think, like all of us here on this board, that gold hardware looks nice on J2SP/RR24... i also don't think that it was "different" yellow used on bevels on J2SP then on RR24, but i could be mistakeing... any way, different tastes...

I like a gold floyd, but together with this yellow bevels, it's very ugly (personal opinion). Certainly, sometimes on photos she produces very well. I think that if the yellow was a little more dark, I shall like this guitar.
Still one time I prefer a J2SP without bevel with active pickup to a RR24
And yes, it's a same yellow in the RR24.

i know it's off-off-topic, but i have a question... a bit stupid actually but still... which one: DSL100 head or 2203 (doesn't have to be KK, but it's cheaper)?? i was first considering DSL but then everyone here was saying 2203, so it must be so fucking good since everyone is mentioning it... or maybe is it just because alexi is currently using it??? :lol:

but seriuos now, which one and why if it's not a problem? no smartasses or idiotic suggestions... :Smug: i need a specific anwser... thanks...