Guitar Player's Thread

Aye, at least Mitch has the decency to admit to being an Alexi fanboi. I just think it's a shame that half the people who post in this thread think that any guitar that isn't an RR shape and doesn't have a fucking Floyd Rose is immediately ":erk:" or "gay".

Most of the younger people certaintly, TBH I love most body shapes bar anything by Dean whihc pure wank IMO :lol:

EDIT: Double Post...

How I fixed my RR neck dive...

img1235936797953.jpg

lead fishing weights.

I always had that problem with my ibanez iceman, that thing would point towards the fucking ground if you let it go. I kind of adjusted my playing style so i supported it with the weight of my arm, but it was a pain in the ass.

I unexpectedly got a butt load of money, and i don't know what to do with it.

I always had that problem with my ibanez iceman, that thing would point towards the fucking ground if you let it go. I kind of adjusted my playing style so i supported it with the weight of my arm, but it was a pain in the ass.

I unexpectedly got a butt load of money, and i don't know what to do with it.

I try to do the same but when I go into taps, I have to move my right arm off the body cause all the weight to go to my left.

Buy yourself some nice guitar gadgets :Smokin:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be purchasing a really nice vocal mic, mine sucks I really need a good one.

But I was also looking at the Joe Satrianai Vox Satchurator pedal, it sounds great. But It's one of those things that iI feel like I would just play around with and don't really need it :lol:

Looks and sounds badass though:

sat2.jpg

oh my fucking god i need one of these

Its a midi controller and it has its own cheesy sounds.

This would be epic to have someone play one of these instead of a keyboardist

Last edited by a moderator:
^He got ye hooked with his talk aye? :lol:

And yea well dude Lowberg if you've got the money for those things, give it a go :lol:
Or you could save up and let someone build you an awesome custom guitar, of course.

Yeah the Loomis looks so sweet! I played some guitar and tried shit with Jose today too. I was slightly drunk/hangover so my playing sucked but the Bugera i tried sounded pretty good...last time i thought they sucked :O