Guitar Player's Thread

I have to get some thicker strings, but ok, I'll try it next week if I can get my hands on some 12-62 strings :)

Saatanan_saatana.jpg

You trying to prove me getting a 7-string useless?:mad:

I take it you're one of those people who'd be happy with just 2 strings to do power chords on?

Actually the only problem I have with 7-string guitars is, that my hands are too fucking tiny for them.

Necrö;8140525 said:
Actually the only problem I have with 7-string guitars is, that my hands are too fucking tiny for them.

Seriously dude! My Fingers are fucking tiny.(Check any of my youtube videos). Still a 7-string is not a big deal for me. And if you got tough time with the thicker neck then i suggest you try Ibanez 7-strings. They are honestly not much different from 6-strings.

Also, 7-strings are mighty and handy as hell. Fucking A that you can play standard B and standard E without even having to change tuning. Also, Might just be me but everything you play on a 7-string sounds just mightier and chunkier!!!

Seriously dude! My Fingers are fucking tiny.(Check any of my youtube videos). Still a 7-string is not a big deal for me. And if you got tough time with the thicker neck then i suggest you try Ibanez 7-strings. They are honestly not much different from 6-strings.

Also, 7-strings are mighty and handy as hell. Fucking A that you can play standard B and standard E without even having to change tuning. Also, Might just be me but everything you play on a 7-string sounds just mightier and chunkier!!!

well... even if so, I just don't feel the need to use a 7-string guitar. Sure I could play Nevermore ( well, "could" ), but that's about it. Having 6 strings is perfectly fine for me.

Necrö;8140575 said:
well... even if so, I just don't feel the need to use a 7-string guitar. Sure I could play Nevermore ( well, "could" ), but that's about it. Having 6 strings is perfectly fine for me.

See, that's a fair reason for not wanting one, also what you posted in response to me, however I hardly find either of these supporting your claim of 7 strings being "useless" :p

Doesn't matter either way though, I suppose. Nitpicking, lol

Well, 7-strings aint for everyone. I find it that i just demand one right now and i think it's what i could benefit from most musically and it would enchance my songwriting and open new possibilities.:kickass:

^Same here, although I don't use E-Standard, we're tuned one whole step down, so we have a low A.

By the way, Michael Keene from The Faceless with tasty licks and riffs:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9XTC88OJM&feature=channel_page[/ame]

I really like the Redburst and Blackburst. Both look REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY hot :kickass:

Also, wtf? Randall makes pickups now aswell? Wonder how those sound...

He has really great tone.

But I don't see how the shape is that weird, it's pretty much a superstrat, but the color...

Carbon glass epoxy composite fingerboard? wtf?!

EDIT: And a "phenolic" one on the James Malone sig and others.

He has really great tone.

But I don't see how the shape is that weird, it's pretty much a superstrat, but the color...

Carbon glass epoxy composite fingerboard? wtf?!

EDIT: And a "phenolic" one on the James Malone sig and others.

wtf, fucking gay

i'd rather have a dyed rosewood/light ebony board than that stuff. Call me old fashioned, but i'd rather my guitar construction being made in wood