Guitar Player's Thread

I wouldn't say it's a JEM rip off. That's not the only guitar to have vines across the fretboard. And it's actually more the body cuts and thin shape that I like.

It's not just the vine inlay. It's also the fact that it's a white superstrat with a trem. Which are all three major characteristics of the JEM. All it's really missing is the pickguard and monkey grip.

ibjem555.jpg

Okay?

What the fuck does any of that have to do with that guitar looking like a Jem?

Clearly, I'm not even the only one who thinks so. But I guess it's just all too easy to get defensive like a five year old and resort to LOLOLOLALEXIFANBOY instead of putting forth a valid response.

Besides, I wasn't attacking you, but you obviously took it that way. God knows why you get that defensive over a guitar you don't even own.

And Lowberg saves the day with this interesting photo of a time in high school when I abused a substance and literally found a scythe buried in the middle of the woods.

portriatoics014.jpg

The JEM and the Turilli have not that much in common. In fact, the only thing is, that they're both white.

- different bridges
- different pickups
- different pickup-configuration
- different pickup frames (none vs. black)
- different poti(s)
- different inlays

Only people who have seen a JEM just one time in their life would think of it when looking at the - still incredibly ugly ass - Turilli.

The JEM and the Turilli have not that much in common. In fact, the only thing is, that they're both white.

- different bridges
- different pickups
- different pickup-configuration
- different pickup frames (none vs. black)
- different poti(s)
- different inlays

Only people who have seen a JEM just one time in their life would think of it when looking at the - still incredibly ugly ass - Turilli.

Actually, i think it looked like a cheap Jem rip-off, and i have my Jem right next to me :p