Guitar Player's Thread

@Necro: Awesome! I really loved the tone.

And thanks for the info Lowberg, I like a good low-end growl so I don't think I'll mind the bass, but it is good to know. Though, if I do intend on keeping the Mahogany body, that might make it a bit too muddy. On the other hand, it might be balanced out by the maple neck and ebony fretboard... What's yours in?

@Necro: Awesome! I really loved the tone.

And thanks for the info Lowberg, I like a good low-end growl so I don't think I'll mind the bass, but it is good to know. Though, if I do intend on keeping the Mahogany body, that might make it a bit too muddy. On the other hand, it might be balanced out by the maple neck and ebony fretboard... What's yours in?

alder mexi strat. some people definitely find the tone zone too muddy for super high gain stuff, i don't use SUPER high gain stuff so i don't mind it. It sounds better in my alder strat than it did in my alder/maple top jackson

im a little drunk

I don't really use all that much gain either. At least in terms of EQ, though I do prefer high gain amps, like the 6505. If that even makes a difference, and isn't just the same in effect as eq'ing the gain in. But when I want heaviness, I don't do it by piling on gain. I prefer a more natural overdrive.

That's interesting though, I wonder why that is.

And no worries, I'm on my way to the same end. :lol:

whatev calihooker, guess Ill get on AIM too

And im not rlly sure yet hnestly. This is all future plan. I still have get tport and amp frist.

Because it's the one he's used for ages, and it's one everyone can pretty much already buy just + a trem. The opportunity arised for something great and different that no-one has seen for years to go on sale again. But no, retarded fuckwits denied that chance.

Yes, well put. And how did the 301 come on fifth place!? You can still buy it, even though they stopped producing it. Craaaazy shit.

My highly modified rg350 dx :cool:

rg350dx.jpg

Wintersun fanboy? No wai :lol: