Guitar Player's Thread

Indeed. Beethoven's music has always felt more expressive to me. He just makes you feel more than Mozart does. few of Mozart's songs can be exceptions, like the Confutatis part in his Requiem. but all in all, I've always appreciated Beethoven's melancholy approach to Mozart's technicalities.

"Cannot enable embedding due to a content claim on this video"

Told you, Universal would fuck with me, It wasn't even up for 3 min.

They also put ads on it to buy the original song. wtf they got freaking snipers on this shit.

When I click the link it says it's not available in my country, woot:lol:

Yeah and that's gay, they should be happy people promote their music. Someone who has never heard I'm On A Boat and likes your version of it will look for the original. Resulting in a possibility of a purchase of Incredibad.

As I've said before, it makes no fucking difference. All filehosting sites do exactly the same thing.

Not really...If you download alot from Rapidshare you always hit the damn limits and have to wait for 15 minutes. Also, the 45 second wait always pisses me off greatly:lol:

Anyway, I see your point. It will not make much difference to most people anyway...

www.mediafire.com

wvqyqw.jpg

and no waiting time, no captcha, virus-free checked files.

The difference is that most files are on RS, that RS allows the highest download speed (with Megaupload perhaps) at some times of the day, and that you can use the RS downloader to drag all your RS links in there and stop caring. It does everything for you, even the reconnect so that there's no waiting time.

Mediafire might be ok, but it's not used that often.

Jeff Loomis at Musikmesse 2009

It continues in three more parts after this one.

The new Dave Mustaine Marshall cabinet,

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to the guys from ENGL at the musikmesse, and they told me that Roope latvala is using the ENGL E530 preamp with the ENGL E850/100 poweramp.

sweet! I was actually thinking of getting one of those over the summer!

I just bought this to screw around with at college and for the apartment I'm getting. I got a nasty deal on it too, it was a steal for the price!

It will be great for jamming with people and recording midi!

Plus I tried one at the music store and I can fly around that shit like nobody's business because its so compact lolol

It wont come in the mail until the weekend though :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck, an EQ in between the gp1000 and poweramp makes like a trillion times difference.

GOnna loose the bad monkey for a Sd-1 soon too. expression or intellifex is on the list too.

Is anyone in the states selling a 8-10 space rack?

Holy fuck, an EQ in between the gp1000 and poweramp makes like a trillion times difference.

GOnna loose the bad monkey for a Sd-1 soon too. expression or intellifex is on the list too.

The SD-1 is beaaaautiful pedal. You won't be dissapointed :)

I have an 8 space that I might be willing to part with, but it is super shitty and made of really thin plywood and you can see from the inside that where the clasps attach its breaking and such :(

You would probably be better off looking elsewhere first :lol:

l_482251ebcbad98735de769676df293d2.jpg

I have an 8 space that I might be willing to part with, but it is super shitty and made of really thin plywood and you can see from the inside that where the clasps attach its breaking and such :(

You would probably be better off looking elsewhere first :lol:

l_482251ebcbad98735de769676df293d2.jpg

If you can hook me up with a good deal...

PM me a price + shipping to 32068