Guitar Player's Thread

There is reviews on them on the site. Probably from unexperienced people.

and..

Cheap "no one has heard of" brand, so probably crap.

That's not true, they sell that brand at my local music store and I've already got studio headphones from them which are very good. I've had professionnals telling me that brand was good. But yeah it's the reviews I'm not sure about, they don't look like reviews an experienced musician would write. That's what makes me doubt. And the low price, obviously.

There is reviews on them on the site. Probably from unexperienced people.

and..

Cheap "no one has heard of" brand, so probably crap.

Audio-Technica is actually a pretty well-known, popular brand! ;)

They make some Excellent mics...But as with many companies, they have low-end products too.

I think that's a great deal if you want to use them for band practice or whatever, but I don't think the mic's would sound really great for recording purposes. They aren't intended for recording anyways, and the on/off switches would probably come in handy in a band practice situation.

Also you can't expect the cables they throw into these packages to last forever. They are probably prone to wear-and-tear more easily than others.

So overall, I'd say its a pretty good deal if you are using it for band practice.

If you are looking for more recording based mics, PM me about your needs and maybe I can help point you in the right direction.

The real key to sweeping cleaning is muting correctly with the side of your picking hand.

It's much easier said than done, but you just have to really work on that rolling motion. Obviously the muting with your other (fretting) hand is important too, but I've found the most common error falls with forgetting about it with your picking hand.

About 10 minutes?

I did the same thing few years ago when I still used to own RX10D. Worked perfectly for balance. But that one screw didn't really hold the neck in its place hard enough..so neck moved everytime you dive-bombed, you could actually hear the neck shift. I suggest you replace the screw for one that is longer for what is the thickness of the that strap button.
you drilled the holes in yourself? and it only took you 10 min? that seems kinda hard to believe. and it seems scary to do. what if you chip the guitar :erk:

This inspires me to write a short song called "Do a Lowbergroll"
or "Eat a Lowburger"

so... no new sinergy album yet.... time is long and abusive
fo serious. someone contact kim.

This inspires me to write a short song called "Do a Lowbergroll"

:lol: Do it!

so... no new sinergy album yet.... time is long and abusive

Kind of, yeah. Maybe Alexi's 33 is that new Sinergy will come in 3 years when he's 33? :lol: Out of hope as we all are I don't really think of it much. I ordered Suicide By My Side the other day to have the 3 CDs but I think that's the last Sinergy CD I'll be able to own.

FUCKING HELL! YEAH!!!!!!! The guitar got shipped today too!:kickass::kickass::kickass:

20090415001.jpg