Guitar Player's Thread

thanks War for organizing this jam and everyone else involved. Lets do more!
btw, I cannot download it for some strange reason, can someone upload it to sendspace?

:rolleyes:
I want to thank you again War, and to everyone else for showing some killer chops! This has been really fun and has sparked my interest for improvisation!

wow really nice, but war wtf did you do to my guitar it completely overpowers the backing track:lol:
I think the quality of the original was better but mabye you wanted more mid to cover some mistakes XD

oh and I just showed this jam to my preppy brother who listens to emo and screamo and he listened to the whole thing and didnt say anything. When I asked what he thought, he said " I dont know" which means he liked it and thought it was cool he is just too proud to say it :)

wow really nice, but war wtf did you do to my guitar it completely overpowers the backing track:lol:
I think the quality of the original was better but mabye you wanted more mid to cover some mistakes XD

oh and I just showed this jam to my preppy brother who listens to emo and screamo and he listened to the whole thing and didnt say anything. When I asked what he thought, he said " I dont know" which means he liked it and thought it was cool he is just too proud to say it :)

Overpowers? Sounds fine to me.

And the quality probably go down since you saved in mp3 which is a lossy format and then I imported it into CEP and resaved it as an mp3 when I finished the whole thing so everyone's would have gone down a bit because of the format I saved it. I could have asked you all to save in .wav and then export the final thing as a .wav but then you'd all be downloading 110MB files just for like 6mins or some shit.

Good to know that we can impress your bro wiv our skillz. :kickass:

it was ok, nothing special

didn't like the beginning. the keyboard solo stood out to me, and that was pretty it.

and what the hell is up with the start of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kj3Zl0C8c
never got a chance to post this.
My friends and I did a cover of the theme from The Rock and Rebel Yell, bodom style. My friend (Guy with Alexi V) took care of most of the solos, because he is a senior and wanted to show off a bit before leaving. Although I did get a little passage of shred in rebel yell! It's a slopfest!!

Okay, it's finally done. :)

Forum Jam In G Blues

<-DOWNLOAD-> (right click & "Save Target As...")
Sendspace link 4 teh nubs...

Tracklist:

00. The Nevarine (00:29-00:34)
01. Mystique (00:34-01:00)
02. Justinschut (01:02-01:28)
03. Earth Breather (01:29-01:56)
04. <-Warheart-> (01:56-02:51)
05. Corny (02:51-03:46)
06. enjoi17 (03:46-04:41)
07. Conti (04:41-05:35)

ENJOY!!!!!

Great job you guys!!! :)

Forum Jam In G Blues

Tracklist:

ENJOY!!!!!

it was ok, nothing special

Ok, but don't forget that put together different minds, different ideas, different styles of playing and "construct" solos which could go along well despite so many diversities and a lot of distance among all the players (that can't discuss perfectly about their ideas together to find new solutions or try something else) is not easy.

About my opinion, I'm not a guitar-player but, as far as I'm concerned, I liked it... it surely wasn't perfect, but it's quite obvious that it couldn't be, also for the reasons I told before, and also cause it was made previously to have fun and not to put it on a studio album to sell, so I think that it was a great job anyway.
Compliments to everybody who joined in it. :)
And a special thanks to Mitch who proposed the jam-thing and mixed it all up.

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;6098833 said:
Ok, but don't forget that put together different minds, different ideas, different styles of playing and "construct" solos which could go along well despite so many diversities and a lot of distance among all the players (that can't discuss perfectly about their ideas together to find new solutions or try something else) is not easy.

About my opinion, I'm not a guitar-player but, as far as I'm concerned, I liked it... it surely wasn't perfect, but it's quite obvious that it couldn't be, also for the reasons I told before, and also cause it was made previously to have fun and not to put it on a studio album to sell, so I think that it was a great job anyway.
Compliments to everybody who joined in it. :)
And a special thanks to Mitch who proposed the jam-thing and mixed it all up.

yeah, thanks mitch, for going thru all the trouble!

Wow, sounds very cool. You guys really have some skills..

I hope next time I will be in, too. This time I had some problems... :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kj3Zl0C8c
never got a chance to post this.
My friends and I did a cover of the theme from The Rock and Rebel Yell, bodom style. My friend (Guy with Alexi V) took care of most of the solos, because he is a senior and wanted to show off a bit before leaving. Although I did get a little passage of shred in rebel yell! It's a slopfest!!

Nice work

And great job on the blues jam guys ^-^

Forum Jam In G Blues

Tracklist:

ENJOY!!!!!

Absolutly awesome job guys! sounds great :kickass: