Guitar Player's Thread

AH! I LOVE YOU GUYS (and you too, mystique :p)!

I'm really proud of the whole thing. You all played awesome but even if we would've played real shitty it had been cool. Music connects!

And thx warheart, you really did a GREAT job.

btw @conti: why does your solo over a blues jam pawn everything you've recorded so far?

hahaha mabye cause i'm improving? I dont know mabye cause I play this one blues scale a lot.
Edit: I just remebered, mabye you are reffering to that recording I put up like a week ago, that was me a while ago almost two years. I only put it up to see what poeple said,hah

Btw just to let you know, Mystique, I was really shocked by your solo, you're a beginner but yet instead of trying to do something you cant you just played it with killer style, nice job!

aww thanks you guys! i really appreciate that :) :) :)

by the way, i just found out about an hour ago that i got accepted into UCLA (which is the University of California, Los Angeles for all the non-american ppl who may not know what that is) It's an extremely competitive school and very popular here in california. Although i got in as a philosophy major, i'm gonna switch my major to music as soon as i get in; which means, i better start learning how to read music for guitar........:headbang:

aww thanks you guys! i really appreciate that :) :) :)

by the way, i just found out about an hour ago that i got accepted into UCLA (which is the University of California, Los Angeles for all the non-american ppl who may not know what that is) It's an extremely competitive school and very popular here in california. Although i got in as a philosophy major, i'm gonna switch my major to music as soon as i get in; which means, i better start learning how to read music for guitar........:headbang:

congrats! What's your nationality?

ok....what techniques are you learning/know

I think she talks about sheet reading.

You play guitar? Cool, I thought it was only piano.

So when shall we start the next one...now? Loads of people have said they'd like to do it so we might as well.

Awesome :) and yeah I play guitar, it's my main instrument, with violin... piano is only for fun (but well violin and guitar are fun too, but im just more serious at learning and playing them)

Awesome :) and yeah I play guitar, it's my main instrument, with violin... piano is only for fun (but well violin and guitar are fun too, but im just more serious at learning and playing them)

Violin too? Ohshi, I demand a violin solo. :p The more unique, the better imo.

Justinschut said:
wow, another one ?

Give me a couple of days till I finish the cd So which BT are we using ?

Well we'll have another 2 or 3 weeks again so there's no hurry for you to do it straight away.

We might as well do it now since there's nothing better to do and it's more of a shred track which is probably why most people didn't join in on the blues one.

Erm, let's see...if you wanna be a part of the next jam which will be played over one of the PASSAGE TO THE REAPER BACKING TRACKS THAT EPI UPLOADED HERE, then just let me know and I'll make a note.

It's still not been decided for sure which of the 3 we're using though. (The 3rd is the one I created by mixing the first 2 together).

Violin too? Ohshi, I demand a violin solo. :p The more unique, the better imo.

Can I make both ?? I already found something I thought was great on the guitar, and IMO its too nice not to play it.. but if you really want a violin solo, I'll try to fix something... or maybe play both at the same time, that would be great I think...

Yeah, both is cool. You could play 2 seperate solos or as you said, at the same time. A guitar and violin harmony part would totally rule. :kickass: