Guitar Player's Thread

Okay, it's finally done. :)

Forum Jam In G Blues

<-DOWNLOAD-> (right click & "Save Target As...")
Sendspace link 4 teh nubs...

Tracklist:

00. The Nevarine (00:29-00:34)
01. Mystique (00:34-01:00)
02. Justinschut (01:02-01:28)
03. Earth Breather (01:29-01:56)
04. <-Warheart-> (01:56-02:51)
05. Corny (02:51-03:46)
06. enjoi17 (03:46-04:41)
07. Conti (04:41-05:35)

ENJOY!!!!!

that rocks, but is it just me or does 01:56-02:51 sound like paul gilbert? i can just so see his facial expressions there for some reason :O

AH! I LOVE YOU GUYS (and you too, mystique :p)!

I'm really proud of the whole thing. You all played awesome but even if we would've played real shitty it had been cool. Music connects!

And thx warheart, you really did a GREAT job.

btw @conti: why does your solo over a blues jam pawn everything you've recorded so far?

AH! I LOVE YOU GUYS (and you too, mystique :p)!

I'm really proud of the whole thing. You all played awesome but even if we would've played real shitty it had been cool. Music connects!

And thx warheart, you really did a GREAT job.

btw @conti: why does your solo over a blues jam pawn everything you've recorded so far?
hahaha mabye cause i'm improving? I dont know mabye cause I play this one blues scale a lot.
Edit: I just remebered, mabye you are reffering to that recording I put up like a week ago, that was me a while ago almost two years. I only put it up to see what poeple said,hah

Btw just to let you know, Mystique, I was really shocked by your solo, you're a beginner but yet instead of trying to do something you cant you just played it with killer style, nice job!

Hmmm Im starting to wish I had a crack at this :rofl: but I have no idea what I need equipment wise. Plus I dont know if my skill is up to it, for instance I only just got sweeping nailed...ah well :rofl:

Scales is not a technique. I think he meant things like Alternate picking, Legato, Economy picking etc

postjump

edit: I agree with Corny you may want to practice more then one technique so your levels of skill in each improve together.

I would practice several techniques... It may take longer to become an alternate-picking-monster, but than you have a more complete development.

I was thinking of this earlier, there's pretty much no one who can pick like Batio/PG and sweep like Gambale.

that rocks, but is it just me or does 01:56-02:51 sound like paul gilbert? i can just so see his facial expressions there for some reason :O

:loco: Yay. :Spin:

I'm not going to go through and quote everyone but I'm glad you all enjoyed the jam and hopefully we can do some more in the future. Maybe more of you will join in this time.

Hey, anyone wanna do another jam? :lol: The next one is over the Passage to the Reaper BT made my Epi so fucking check it out yeah?! :kickass:

^I would enjoy doing that alot more, so that would be cool!

Edit: Could someone upload it btw? I thought i had it, but i didn't.