Guitar Player's Thread

I just watched a cover of Stairway to Heaven.

It's not just A cover. But this comes very close to the original. Production/quality/playing/singing is AWESOME.
It's a project from a US guy and a dutch guy and they re-did every single note of the song.

Watch it, it's great:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt12IjkS_OM&fmt=18[/ame]

^ Wow. I was captivated all the way through that, but I was wishing they'd make an album or something.
Then I saw the end bit :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I just watched a cover of Stairway to Heaven.

It's not just A cover. But this comes very close to the original. Production/quality/playing/singing is AWESOME.
It's a project from a US guy and a dutch guy and they re-did every single note of the song.

Watch it, it's great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt12IjkS_OM&fmt=18

I have never seen a better cover of a song in my life. 6 months?!? Pure awesome :worship:

EDIT: Watch the other covers! Awesomazing!

Right?

On a side note, I'm going to watch U2 in Croke Park in Dublin the 25th. I hadn't even thought about it as I'm not a huge fan, but the guy who pays me here in Ireland told me that he had decided to give me a pay rise but that he was giving it to me in a special way, and that's the one. He's a huge U2 fan so it's special to him, so I didn't even consider rejecting. Now I'm due to be at Croke Park that day on my own and go back and I have no fucking idea how to do it and how am I going to get back to the village I'm staying, plus I have to do a massive U2 download to at least recognise what they're playing besides Vertigo :lol: Should be fun.

hey Mystique, do you know LA Recording School? know any one that has done it?
yeah, I know of it, but nope, don't know anyone that attends it.
the maple is sooooo sexy though
agreed. the tone will be bright and clear. Go for the loomis.
Right?

On a side note, I'm going to watch U2 in Croke Park in Dublin the 25th. I hadn't even thought about it as I'm not a huge fan, but the guy who pays me here in Ireland told me that he had decided to give me a pay rise but that he was giving it to me in a special way, and that's the one. He's a huge U2 fan so it's special to him, so I didn't even consider rejecting. Now I'm due to be at Croke Park that day on my own and go back and I have no fucking idea how to do it and how am I going to get back to the village I'm staying, plus I have to do a massive U2 download to at least recognise what they're playing besides Vertigo :lol: Should be fun.
dude just seeing U2 playing should be a pretty cool experience, enjoy it!

^I'm not going to lie..
I've never gotten into Led Zeppelin, but holy fuck that was the most badass cover I've ever seen.
That's even better quality than actual professional bands ffs.
There are few covers out there as good as that :kickass:

rofl u guys r asses hahahahha

idk if i'd call it emo or deathcore styled or whatever, I just told the chick who cut it to layer it and thats what she did. Im over metal hair.