Guitar Player's Thread

i remember seeing a parody of a MAB video where someone dubbed their voice over it. But I cannot find it, can someone link me if they find it?

Okay, I'll make this official to stop confusion. I'm going to copy and paste the rules that someone else wrote out for a jam just like this so I don't miss anything out (Thanks Pao)

COBOT FORUM JAM #2

1 - Download this track:
PASSAGE TO THE REAPER BACKING TRACK (right click & "Save Target As...)

2 - Record over the backing track from either section 1 or section 2.

Section 1 = 00:53-01:13 (Riff in G#min)
Section 2 = 01:14-01:45 (Riff in F#min)

Let me know which section you've recorded over so I know which one to put your solo over in the final mix.

3 - IMPORTANT!!! - Include a 1-2-3-4 metronome count (or dead string pluck) so that I can PROPERLY put everything on time! If your solo starts off early, just include a 1-2-3-AND count ("AND" meaning your solo starts) PLEASE EVERYONE FOLLOW THIS!!

4 - Save the SOLO TRACK ONLY in MP3 FORMAT or WAVE FORMAT.

5 - Upload the solo track here: www.sendspace.com

6 - Paste the URL for the file here or PM me the link if you don't want people hearing it.

THERE IS NO ORDER IN SOLOS. If you post your solo here first, then you will be first. If you post your solo here second, then you will be second. BTW, This isn't a competition, so don't base your solo on the solo of the last one who posted. This will be about YOUR solo, not about trying to level up with the solo before you.

Tip:

Since this is a Children Of Bodom Backing Track, it's played in D standard tuning and the chord progression goes from F#min up to G#min and then repeats.

You can either tune your guitar down to D standard and play in F#min/ G#min...OR you could have your guitar in standard and play in Emin/F#min if you don't or can't tune your guitar down for whatever reason.

I put the G#min section 1st because that's where the solos start on the original so I thought we might as well do the same.

Let's go motherfuckers.