Guitar Player's Thread

Mine:

2mhvfix.jpg

I've explained it before. You should be able to hear your guitar as soon as you play your guitar into the computer.
/QUOTE]

I thought i had the same problem in cool edit pro, but i just had to crank up the amp pretty much, but the volume is still pretty low. In cubase there's a button that amplifies the sound alot.

I think you just have to connect a wire that goes from the line out/headphones of your amp to the line in/microphone of your computer..... but I'm not so sure, I never tried it.

^Yep, that's right. You should be able to hear the guitar just by plugging it in, but some people have problems with this, including me.

holy shit i've been pulling off the sickest solo's today. im gonna record and post later on. oh my god, its like a fusion of yngwie and PG its tiiiight

With your old account, you always spammed things like "I play one year but I can play every bodom song perfectly" (not really, but that was basically the tenor).

Now you have a new account and you seem to start again at the point you finished.

Prove your claims and play tight, otherwise, as as warheart already said: If it's NOT tight, all players in here will slap your ass off :lol: or just ignore you