Guitar Player's Thread

When you are learning something new never try to jump straight in at the original tempo, always start a bit lower, get that clean and increase until you get it up to speed. Thats how I do it no matter how "easy" looking the music is.

hey, can somebody give me a link to the scales that PG uses? im guessing Warheart has some shit like that. i know its like a blues hybrid, but im not sure what it is. thanks

Natural minor.
Blues

and

TheEveryNoteExceptTheMinorSecondAndTheMinorSixthDegreeScale

for blues.

It's about how he uses them, not really what scales.

when I recorded my solo for the blues thing, I did not hear any sound until the recording was played back, how do I make the sound come out of the speakers?

I've explained it before. You should be able to hear your guitar as soon as you play your guitar into the computer.

ok, well, when i tried to download this one, it didn't come up as a mp3 file or any audio file....could you possibly upload it again?

It's an mp3 file. I dno, try downloading it again.

It should add mp3 to the end automatically. It plays fine on my computer.

it did on mine until I added it, but everytime I opened it it said the file was weird or something and that it was not 100% sure that it would be okay playing it. It worked but to stop getting this message I added .mp3 at the end and it's normal now.

The file name is too long I guess.. I had to add the ".mp3" extension too so I think that's the problem. ;)

he forgot to put the extension I think, I had the same problem. just add ".mp3" to the file name and it should work.

thanks that worked :). but also, it only worked on internet explorer; i usually use firefox and it didn't work on that.

Edit: my vote goes for the 2nd one epi uploaded.