Guitar Player's Thread

^ Awesome, as a matter of fact i'm listening to follow me by uncle cracker, I don't really care what anyone else says because I love this song. :p

I love the fact that in this thread, lots of people are open-minded on music and not just AuG! Metal 1z t3H onl1 mus1c!!!1!

yeah, at least some people here are tr00 music lovas.

these guys are one of my favs

mdjcbox.jpg

I agree with u but I don't usually like pop music or hip-hop, at least the "new wave". There are some cool new bands inside those styles though, of course.

Anyway, I know how to play Nat King Cole's song "Unforgettable". It's very very easy to play and, besides that, I like the music. :p

john scofield and pat metheny, yes! ...mike stern sounds familiar, but i can't think of any songs i've heard by him.

aww man, there was this one great improv solo that scofield did and it was somewhere on youtube but i can't seem to find it atm.

Yeah he practically started it, it's like hip hop but faster and a bit more keyboard oriented. It seems all he raps about is London though :rofl:

Oh ok.

CHEQUE DIS:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qyevax

I just zipped up a shit load of GP4's and ptb's that I have that I either transcribed or just copied out for fun. There's also some technique workout things in there so hopefully everyone can benifit from something in there.

I didn't add any COB or Sinergy etc 'cause it's all in the tab thread and let me tell you, that's nowhere near everything, just the good stuff really. Enjoy?

Intense Rock tabbed out.... i think i loves you :kickass:
:kickass: also for Drop In The Bucket, I have been wanting to play that forever.
:kickass: :kickass: for Becker's Hot Licks tab, man, you truely have a master ear Mitch!

Oh ok.

CHEQUE DIS:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qyevax

I just zipped up a shit load of GP4's and ptb's that I have that I either transcribed or just copied out for fun. There's also some technique workout things in there so hopefully everyone can benifit from something in there.

I didn't add any COB or Sinergy etc 'cause it's all in the tab thread and let me tell you, that's nowhere near everything, just the good stuff really. Enjoy?

wow! So much good stuff for shred freaks (or at least wannabe shred freaks :D).

Thanks!