Guitar Player's Thread

I don't have LTD-600s bought for me :Smug: :D

'tha fuck is this? ive explained countless times i bought half and my parents gave me the rest but i eventually paid them back that summer

Why?
Cause we don't have a Peavy 5150 like you? :mad:

:erk: No. I didn't mean it like that at all...plz dont angry......
i dont even have a cab for it :lol:

SO, I've been playing Paul Gilbert's exercises from his Intense Rock video everyday for the past week and my playing been getting much cleaner, plus it's a great way to warm up.

^In the only troll safe thread on COBOT. Son, I'm disapoint.

:lol: true

Hey, anyone ever had any experience with Axe-Fx? I heard the name before but i never REALLY looked into it till today, and i have to say i really like what i hear, especially the part which has harmonizers and fucktons of effects in it, if you know what i mean :p

Thinking of the Ultra model here, but hearing experiences with the standard model is fine too. If any.

^Really?

@Steve:Yeah i've noticed a consistent "praise".

Here are some videos using Axe Fx, i have to say i enjoy the sounds so far, good definition on the lows in the rammstein cover

No idea if the last thing is good playing wise, i don't listen to Dream Theater, but the tone was pretty nice considering its the Axe-Fx straight into the PC

edit: i dunno about the Roland thing, it sounds really flat compared to axe-fx, and it seems to be more of a toy than a proper amp mod.

I mean some of that stuff was fun, but thats just it, i'm not looking for a unit that i can use as a party trick, axe-fx and this roland thing seem to be two entirely different things, not the same focus.

Last edited by a moderator: