Guitar Player's Thread

Or the new Peavey 6505 1x12, but the Microcube is much more affordable, and portable (as it can run on battery power).

I have a roland cube 20x and I love it. Great tone and some effects. Reall the only usuable thing is the delay though.

I have one.
The tone is the definition of suck.

If you can't get a decent tone out of the Microcube, then you are the definition of suck. I still have to see a small amp that has the quality of the Microcube and doesn't cost both your eyeballs. Because yes, the Mesa Boogie 15W tube combos sure sound pretty nice, but won't get them for less than 1000€ or so.

@Zakk - You own/have played the 6505 1x12? How was it? I was seriously considering getting one

@Steve - Fuck yes. I really like the Gus G sig guitars. I might get the 600 model as a backup/2nd guitar.

If you can't get a decent tone out of the Microcube, then you are the definition of suck. I still have to see a small amp that has the quality of the Microcube and doesn't cost both your eyeballs. Because yes, the Mesa Boogie 15W tube combos sure sound pretty nice, but won't get them for less than 1000€ or so.

Fair enough, it was decent, I overexaggerated.

tone is dildos

tone is the definition of suck.

it was decent

double_trek_facepalm.jpg