Guitar Player's Thread

I just find it really fucking annoying when someone is not only asking stupid questions, but asking them rudely.

Tim Yeung, Drummer for Divine Heresy (Also drummed for Nile, Hate Eternal, Vital Remains, All That Remains) came through my line at work today and bought at turkey sub.

It was weird

Ok, I practised for a while today with a metronome for the first time in a few years, so I dug out my old practice sheets and I thought maybe some people here would benifit from them.

The numbers are my speeds, which I look back on now and realise that I have actually improved a bit, which is cool!!

There are three groups and each group has mini previews that can be clicked to view the full size image. The groups are: Alternate Picking, Legato & Laiho Licks. I did have one for sweep picking but I can't find it.

Alternate Picking:

Thanks dude! I've really been slacking on practicing guitar the past year or so, I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things with these!

It'd be quicker for you to save 19 images than what it did for me to upload 19 images. ;)

And no worries, Lowberg. Hope you can get into it again!

And that's a pretty wicked story too, where do you work?!!?

No worries, hope you can benifit from them!

I'm going to redo the layout of the post. I think this many images at that size is a bit TOO much, so I'm doing mini previews, that are linkable to full size. That way, I can add the other tabs I have but didn't bother posting at first.