Guitar Player's Thread

^Yes, he stole Alexi's guitar and rubs it in his face in his own forum.

Aaaaaanyway, after trying Mitch's PX4 preset (thanks a lot man!) I have to say that imho that little thing is somehow to blame too for Mitch's playing. But not because it's magical and makes you play good, but because you have to play really fucking accurate to get it to sound right and not get noises or undesirable thing. The tone is quite nice (raw as fuck but nice), but you really have to work on the playing to make it all smooth, so thanks Mitch for this passive playing-trainer :lol: Will try to do some sound tests soon and see if I get the same tone recording or your soundcard is much better than ours :lol:

Yeah the main riff is king, love playing it :lol: Seen the london performance on Youtube? Probably my favorite version of that song

That Waves riff is amazing, it's a shame I don't like the rest of his stuff that much, because he's a MONSTER player. He has his gain on like 2 or something but still manages those crazy tapping things.

I JIZZED IN MY PANTS

:oops:

^Yes, he stole Alexi's guitar and rubs it in his face in his own forum.

Aaaaaanyway, after trying Mitch's PX4 preset (thanks a lot man!) I have to say that imho that little thing is somehow to blame too for Mitch's playing. But not because it's magical and makes you play good, but because you have to play really fucking accurate to get it to sound right and not get noises or undesirable thing. The tone is quite nice (raw as fuck but nice), but you really have to work on the playing to make it all smooth, so thanks Mitch for this passive playing-trainer :lol: Will try to do some sound tests soon and see if I get the same tone recording or your soundcard is much better than ours :lol:

Yeah! That's how I like it. I used to soak my tone with chorus, distortion, reverb, echo, and it just sounds crap for playing this stuff.

hoover your floor, mitch >8(

:lol: I just looked at the pic, and yeah, there's white fluff all over the place!

opening up for Korpiklaani, it was packed, I have some awesome pictures i'll put up later.
Let me know if you can see this.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=727623530132&ref=mf

Wow man, you're getting really far with your band! Can't see the link as I'm not on Gaybook. :heh:

Wow man, you're getting really far with your band! Can't see the link as I'm not on Gaybook. :heh:

haha ah, well here's a couple pics then

20066_256630886485_147023641485_3805916_6300666_n.jpg

20066_256630896485_147023641485_3805917_5652682_n.jpg

That show is packed! Looks great dude!

yeah thanks man! And the crowd was great too, they werent just standing there like in the picture haha, we must have been playing a more chill part of a song during that. Look in the own pictures later i'll put up more pics.

Well waves is hardly the most complex of his songs. Atleast its all standard picking instead of any hybrid parts and no 8 finger tapping or anything.

I know he's incredible but it doesnt mean that everything he writes is retardedly hard.