Guitar Player's Thread

Of course the Floyd takes more experience to set up, but I was saying that at its very core it's the same process, and I don't understand how people wouldn't think of adjusting the spring tension if they had a trem-equipped guitar with such issues.

Because not everybody feel certain enough to don't destroy their new guitars. When you have a real Floyd for the first time and you haven't adjust any trems before you don't even know if the screws under the backplate should be in this position because it came in this manufacturing or if you really can adjust the spring tension and won't destroy anything.

It's the new Canon Rock or Through the Fire And Flames!! Guitar Hero here we come, haha!

But seriously, good song, good playing. It'll go along way.

This is why Machine Head are the coolest dudes around. Some fan was holding up a sign at a show they played in Vienna that said "Let me play Aesthetics of Hate, seriously , I can play it."

And they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delanoir: That video of Machine Head is pretty sweet. I love bands that do shit like that. But that guy peter has gotta have balls of steel. Even if I knew a song perfectly, I'd never be ballsy enough to get up on stage with one of my favorite bands and just play a song with them out of no where.

And in that video of Steve Vai and that chick, doesn't it look like they both really gotta pee with the way they're dancing around? XD

Devin Townsend is cool guy also, and is not afraid of anything

Last edited by a moderator:
That video reminds me of the stuff he did in Whitesnake.

I saw the video I posted on TV the other day, I shat bricks, it really surprised me :p.

Did you guys know she was supposed to be MJ's guitarist for This Is It?

spadmetallicpurple1.jpg

spadmetallicpurple3.jpg

Thinking about buying this.

$99 :OMG:

I'm really tempted to buy a Charvel San Dimas Strat for my next guitar.

That, or finally buckle down and get a 7string in the form of a Schecter Loomis.

I'm really tempted to, with shipping it's only $115 to me, and it looks solid

I found out it's actually a set neck but it's contoured to look/feel exactly like a neckthru.

It's sold through rondo music the guys who sell Agile guitars, and I've heard that they are actually very good for the price. 24 jumbo frets, "neck thru", binding all around, and PURPLE (they also have, black, neon green and red but those colors are 50 bucks more! lol)

I know I don't really need another cheapo guitar but this just looks too fun for the price.

here's a real pic of the guitar I found that does it more justice, the frets look monsterous :)

2712932651_118ae96364_b.jpg

I'm really tempted to buy a Charvel San Dimas Strat for my next guitar.

That, or finally buckle down and get a 7string in the form of a Schecter Loomis.

I've tried a bunch of the new charvel strats, they are AWESOME

yeah I wanted an Agile les paul from them for a while but then I finally came to the realization that I just wouldn't be comfortable using another smaller scale guitar with awful fret access for the type of music I do.

ALSO, SAY A PRAYER TO DARK LORD SATAN because my college joke band Billy Mays War Machine got selected last min to play tomorrow in my school's annual battle of the bands and if we win we get to open up for nickleback or some shit at my the end of the year party festival and that would be HILARIOUS

Rebirth of Cleansing - http://www.myspace.com/billymayswarmachine

Verse:
In the land of the mist and snow
where the brave dare not go, a man will arise
past the hour of his demise.
He will conquer all, with the power of Oxygen.
With his mighty fist held high, he shouts to the heavens!

Chorus
He says "I CONTROLL THE BREATH OF ODIN! IT HELPS ME CLEAN, BECAUSE IT CANT BE SEEN, BY THE NAKED EYE, THAT'S WHY I'll NEVER DIE!"

"THERE IS NOT A SPOT I CANT DESTROY! AND WITH THE POWER OF AIR I WILL PURIFY YOUR CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"