Guitar Player's Thread

Warum? Das Starter Programm ist ja original. Also der Kontakt 4 Player. Das hat ja nichts mit den Soundbanks zu tun, da ich ja noch nicht mal dazu gekommen bin die in's Programm zu laden..^^

Could anyone give a few hints for mic positions in front of the speaker? Like: more in the center= more bass
I just want to get the sound that comes out of the speaker in my interface and no altering by the microphone.

Could anyone give a few hints for mic positions in front of the speaker? Like: more in the center= more bass
I just want to get the sound that comes out of the speaker in my interface and no altering by the microphone.

check this

Last edited by a moderator:

Pretty badass song. I can say I really enjoy Ryans work with them quite a bit now. He's brought alot to the table with them. I know alot of people hate TBDM, but I really like this song quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would never do this but this is the first time a song from a UM member goes into my playlist.

goddamn you and your mad skills epi

Awesome Epi. I actually like your tone a lot!

Wow! Thanks a lot! Didn't expect this much positive feedback at all!

bad fuckin ass. hans zimmer is an awesome movie soundtrack writer btw.

Hans Zimmer is GOD.

Yeah, he definitely is! Though sometimes his works are a bit alike, he's still the best imo!

What vst's do you use for bass and keys Epi?

Well they're actually soundfonts because I'm done fighting (for now atleast) with the VST's. I think the sound quality in these fonts is quite good, enough for me atleast.

Bass: "NS_J_Bass"
Strings etc: "sinfon36" and a GM soundbank called "Ultimate"

Here's the download link if you don't already have these: http://www.sendspace.com/file/si4wtg