Guitar Player's Thread

It's not like it's easy to create technical music that actually sound good, Muhammed is an awesome composer, and that's why it sound good.

I am not so into Behold, it has past the point of unpleasant music. I mean why even do that for a living, all you attract is musicians.

Download a few of their songs, it sounds alot more musical in the studio.

so first you say the GW thing was shit and say you have to watch these vids, then when poeple dont like that you are like, well those arent that great, you have to hear them in the studio!

hah make up your mind.

So i just downloaded all albums of Chris Impelliterri. I had seen a few vids of him on youtube, but he just played too fast so i thought he sucked. But after listening to some of the songs, i found him to be quite enjoyable, and his tone is also pretty kewl. My favorite so far is '17th century chicken picking' and 'Rat Race', you should check it out.

Yeah Warheart, can we have another jam towards the end of June? I got many exams so I can't work out a decent arrangement in time.

If you want. Looks like everyone's got exams now so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

I'd like to hear your sweeps Squeee. ;)

Nah, we'll leave that and just bump the idea another time.

I mean, we could have one now but there'd be less people and having loads of different solos is more fun to listen to, instead of just 4 or something.

Even I'm strungling to find the time and energy to play guitar 'cause I'm working 45 hrs a week. Still, earning at least £831 a month isn't bad. :)

hell yeah, you'll be getting a new guitar and some new equipment in no time.

Damn right. I lose £200 of that to other shit so it's basically at least £600 so that's nearly enough for that RR24 already. :lol:

I need a better amp though but I don't know what to choose. I've never paid attention to buying amps or types or makes or models etc etc. I've considered Alexi's setup but I can't find a JE1000 and also PG's preamp but I'm not sure if I'd love it. Also, the amps that Muhammed uses sound cool but then again, it's all to do with guitars, pickups, technique, eq etc so it's a long process trying to find the tone you want.

If I found a JE1000, I'd just make Alexi's setup though.

Damn right. I lose £200 of that to other shit so it's basically at least £600 so that's nearly enough for that RR24 already. :lol:

I need a better amp though but I don't know what to choose. I've never paid attention to buying amps or types or makes or models etc etc. I've considered Alexi's setup but I can't find a JE1000 and also PG's preamp but I'm not sure if I'd love it. Also, the amps that Muhammed uses sound cool but then again, it's all to do with guitars, pickups, technique, eq etc so it's a long process trying to find the tone you want.

Exactly, any high end gear would suffice tbh, given that it atleast is a metal guitar and a high-distortion amp :lol: When i have the money, i will probably look more into the ENGL Powerball.

How much money are you planning to spend on ampz?