Guitar Player's Thread

Save yourself and don't buy the Avenged Sevenfold albums :erk:

But hey I'm biased because I hate that band more than any other band to ever exist.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all guitar solos were recorded with a JEM.

ANYWAY!!!

I'm thinking about ordering some CD's that I like but don't actually own. I was thinking of buying in bulk and ordering these:

Racer X - Street Lethal
Racer X - Second Heat
Racer X - Live Extreme Vol. 1
Necrophagist - Epitaph
Arsis - United in Regret

I also, at some point want to get:

All the other Racer X albums
All the other PG albums
Necrophagist - Onest...
Arsis - Celebration of Guilt
Some Yngwie albums...Maybe Fire and Ice first
Sinergy - To Hell and Back
A7X - City of Evil and Waking the Fallen
Maybe a DF album
GnR - Appetite for Destruction and UYI 1&2

I can't think of anything else.

pretty cool list, I just ordered Necrophagist - Onset to putrefaction off the website along with an only ashes remains t-shirt :D Fire and Ice was the 1st yngwie album I bought. Took a while to get into but nonetheless its brilliant. I've got a copy of appetite for destruction if you want it at a cheaper price. (?)

^I ordered the tab book + some shirts from there, about 3 weeks ago, hoping it arraives soon.

pretty cool list, I just ordered Necrophagist - Onset to putrefaction off the website along with an only ashes remains t-shirt :D Fire and Ice was the 1st yngwie album I bought. Took a while to get into but nonetheless its brilliant. I've got a copy of appetite for destruction if you want it at a cheaper price. (?)

Fire & Ice is awesome imo. Forever Is A Long Time is a great track, along with Perpetual, Fire and Ice and Cry No More.

Thanks for the offer for AfD but I prefer buying stuff new. I worked out the price of 4 unopened CD's earlier from sellers on Amazon and it only came to about £24. I think that's great and easily affordable considering I have over £500. :kickass:

Well hopefully there'll be some fucking pro shot footage.

Necrophagist are playing their entire Epitaph album.

shocked.jpg

Well hopefully there'll be some fucking pro shot footage.

Necrophagist are playing their entire Epitaph album.

shocked.jpg

Wöhh, i've never seen diminshed to b or symbiotic in theory live. Hope someone gets good footage!

I dont like em.. the dude might have some skills but overall it's just noise

I wanted to do a mega erk, but i can't find the url, so you'll get some :erk: :erk: :erk:

Anyone, who ever uses the phrase "just noise" should die. Sorry but I get that phrase from the retards in my school enough, I don't expect to hear it on a CoB forum.

I dont like em.. the dude might have some skills but overall it's just noise

I know opinion is an opinion, but fuck.o_O

Wöhh, i've never seen diminshed to b or symbiotic in theory live. Hope someone gets good footage!

I'd kill to see Diminished to b, it being my favourite song on the album.

I think we should all listen to Roope's solo on the Sinergy song, Passage to the Fourth World. It's just shred shred shred but dayam, it sounds fuckin' sweeeeet.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/noafua

Keep in mind that he's picking all of that. :worship:

(New sig too)

I love Roope's playing in Sinergy, I feel as if hes one of the most underated guitarists.

Hey guys, can I ask some of the guru's here about pedals ? What are the best one's for a nice metal sound ? Knowing something about them and prices would help me decide what amp I want, combo or what ever