Guitar Player's Thread

I want it, but the version i tried getting to work wouldnt crack at all. Looks like the easiest way will be to buy it :/

Anyone else been able to crack it successfully?

Yes, you need the crack that doesn't require network card address change. It's out there, look on TPB.

It's cool, but I prefer GP5. The biggest issue w/ GP6 is that it cannot export tabs to GP5 and older. The option of using keyboard to write any instrument is gone, too (although maybe there's a workaround not sure). The drums are easier to write now, but the default drumkit is a bit poorer than for GP5 (less crashes and such). I'm not sure if there's a way to add other stuff or not. They also added a bunch of nicer little things for notation. Still, it also removed some stuff everyone was used to, so I'm sticking to GP5 for now I think. Feel free to check it out yourself though.

I'm excited, we are going to restore this Gibson Les Paul special that is mad old and was lit on fire. A friend gave it to us for free.

It looks super bad ass because its black and half the paint on the top has been torched off

Just put some extra sperzels we had lying around on it a few days ago. It needs new pots, maybe change the pups, frets need some steel wooling and I'm thinking about sanding the paint off the neck.

Burnt guitars! :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:
dsc7308z.jpg
that's the burnt body of my Stratocaster - project. But it's not gonna be finished in near future since I got no money :lol:

whats up everyone, it's Earth Breather if anyone remembers me. I forgot my password hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Bricks were shat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC9-jRl4h_4

I highly recommend everyone listen to this album. Yep.

I think Powerglove has some okay stuff that I have listened to in the past, but... that was pretty disgraceful to the original song to be honest. Sounded generic and amateur-like with sterile leads and unpleasant harmonizations. Makes me think they don't know how to arrange anything other than basic parallel root/fifths as literally every single chord choice up and down the song :yuk:

Bricks were shat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC9-jRl4h_4

I highly recommend everyone listen to this album. Yep.

HOLY MOTHERFUCK

This is why I love Powerglove and always will.

but... that was pretty disgraceful to the original song to be honest.

:lol:

whats up everyone, it's Earth Breather if anyone remembers me. I forgot my password hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM2DV6L_c_A

Good job dude, that was really tight.

that was pretty disgraceful to the original song to be honest.

It's not like the original song was exactly some mega epic ass song to begin with so. If you say that you'd prefer to listen to the original over that then you're trollin'. Or atleast it's very hard to believe.

It's true. How can you prefer a fucking theme song from a childrens TV show that was probably made without much effort, over Powerglove, a professional badass band.

It's true. How can you prefer a fucking theme song from a childrens TV show that was probably made without much effort, over Powerglove, a professional badass band.

you're acting like powerglove didnt directly copy the music from the original song