Guitar Player's Thread

Thanks! It's good to love your guitars :p Treat them well. I don't know if I'll ever have the heart to sell any of mine. Even if down the road when any which of my guitars (I also have a Strat, a couple acoustics, and a Gibson SG-which is technically my dad's though) starts to get no use -- which I don't foresee happening any time soon -- I'd probably rather just have it sit and collect dust than have to part with it :lol:

can anybody post a pic of a well balanced floyd rose bridge? I can't tell wheter or not I have to adjust the position..

^It has to be leveled with the body, no angle.

That's it!

Like this I say:
l_007e6dba959d4535b5e9bbdd0655e495.jpg

I just got an Lee Jackson sp-1000 from the United States :)
Do you know if I can plug it in the socket here (or need to buy a power converter), because we have different voltage in Germany. I have some adapters at home that the plug fits in the German sockets.
I just don`t wanna risk to destroy the sp-1000 the first day ;)

I would really appreciate your answers!

rckansichtd.jpg

Don't attempt to plug it in, you'll fry the fuck out of it

Get a converter

thanks for your quick answer!!
I thought so. Do you know which converter I exactly need? Otherwise I`ll ask in stores after the festive period.

Thanks again:)

Yeah, leveled parallel with the body is balanced, the overall height of the bridge depends on your action preference, so it doesn't have to be flush with the body, just parallel

Short and stupid question: Does In Flames sometimes use a 3rd guitarist when they play live? I've hear a live version of come clarity where I can definitely hear 1 acoustic guitar and 2 panned e-guitars....

Short and stupid question: Does In Flames sometimes use a 3rd guitarist when they play live? I've hear a live version of come clarity where I can definitely hear 1 acoustic guitar and 2 panned e-guitars....

A friend of mine, who is a live technican always pans the 2 mics he uses for the guitar left and right. so if the guitars play the same stuff but sound just a bit different (or even the same when the same mic and almost same position is used) I guess thats what they do..?

yeah I mean in flames has like 50 guitar tracks going on in any given song so some stuff may be pre recorded or added later.

mmh... it really sounded live for me. Snowy, don't know if you know this song but the panned guitars play different stuff.
but maybe the bassist plays th 3rd guitar. can't remeber if I heard any bass in the background...