Guitar Player's Thread

Turn the truss rod clockwise as far as it can go, go at it for about five minutes, that should eliminate all curvature problems with the neck that may link to undesirable fret buzz, good luck dude :)

Don't think spring position has something to do with it.

There are several things that can lead to fret buzz.

-Floyd/bridge is too low
-Curved neck as mentioned
-and some various other things I can't come up with on the fly..

And for the love of god don't listen to what TheKid tells you, all the way? You fucking nuts Omar? I hope you're trolling.

Take the guitar up and look down the neck like this:

02_3910.jpg

I look from the other side, but don't think it matters. Check if the neck is curved.

If it is, adjust the truss rod a bit then wait and check again.

trussadjust.jpg

There SHOULD be a slight down-curve in the neck, but only slightly. "Typical setup" is what you want.

HrPIB.gif

yeah thx !!i know it not a good thing to play with the truss rod like he said ''Turn the truss rod clockwise as far as it can go'' if i do that i will broke my truss rod !!but if i raise up my floyd i need to losen all the string??

i raise up my floyd i need to losen all the string??

Yes, loosen them a little, adjust then tune as per normal, not a big deal.

To get a bit more tension from your springs straighten them like this.

2a9sjg4.jpg

Add more springs if you need more tension, the saddle plate can be higher than the body but should be parallel with the body.

licFR.jpg

s

No problem!

When I first came here I didn't know shit, slowly learned, picked up tips and tricks from various forum members (thanks to you guise whoever you were back then don't remember derp)!

Helping is good :)