Guitar Player's Thread

@ Ensi, lmao, I wasn't aware that my interests offended you so much. I respect good musicianship, no matter what genre it is. I'm not Anti-metal by any means, but it gets a little monotonous to hear the same shit over and over, or atleast to me.

You mean like this?

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------19p15---------15-17p14----------14-15p12-----------12h14h15-14h15h17-19----24
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------17---17------------15---15------------13----13----------------------------------
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------16------------------14------------------12--------------------------------------
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|7--------9-10-9--------10----9-----7--------9-10-9-------10---9--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|---0--0-----------0--0-----0----0------8--8----------8-8------7---7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Ensi, lmao, I wasn't aware that my interests offended you so much. I respect good musicianship, no matter what genre it is. I'm not Anti-metal by any means, but it gets a little monotonous to hear the same shit over and over, or atleast to me.

129774868331120.jpeg

"I havent touched my electric in months, so I'm pretty rusty"
*unleashes fury on the wood*

Also, downloading new symphony x CD. Ready to commence soiling of the pants

I would check out Agile for 7 strings ninja.....the Interceptor model looks very very similar to that ESP. I have one a while ago and it played great.

You're right about that, Agiles won't compete with top line guitars. The only thing that gets me with the Horizon, is the bridge. Would much prefer it to be a hipshot myself. I'd probably go for a Stephen Carpenter model out of ESP's models, if not only for the baritone scale.

Can't go wrong with ESP though, really good instruments

Yea just throwing the idea out there as it looks alot like my old Interceptor, carved top, EMG's, etc....

I really like the fret markers on that ESP

Way nicer? What do you propose?

Well when I said nicer I meant visually, not necessarily in actual quality :lol:

The Schecter Loomis sig comes to mind, but it's a lot less expensive, don't know about quality in comparison but all the Schecters I've played felt really nice. Of course the Music Man Petrucci sigs as well, both the 6 and 7-string versions are practically a prog metal staple nowadays :lol: Admittedly I've never played one personally but I've not heard a bad word about either.

The regular JP7 is about the same price as the ESP, the BFR and JPXI models are waaay pricier but are apparently maximum sex.

Tech 21 SansAmp PSA 1 + Rocktron Intellifex LTD + Rack 2U for 400€, good deal? (I can buy the Tech21 alone for 250€). I don't know very much things about the Intellifex LTD.

And a Korg DTR-1000 for 70€ ? I never search information about it, but it seems to be a good tuner.. huh?

http://www.guitarzone.com/forum/topic/69836-out-of-phase-pickups/

randomly came across this thread on google, it's old as dicks(2003), but i lold at the amount of guitar-dumb

Again, 'out of phase' mods involve messing with the wiring of your pickups and not revolving the pickup through 180 degrees, if revolving the pickups created the sound, then every leftie who plays a right hand guitar would be 'out of phase'

This just in; lefties stand on their head whilst playing guitar

Had this guitar in at work last week (customer wanted me to change the strings), look at the epic job they did putting on the old set!

b3Cnx.jpg

And after I changed to the new ones :cool:

ff3rX.jpg