Guitar Player's Thread

millennium_falcon_guitar.jpg

I need this

I remember hating the 112. I found the 212's to sound noticeably better *shrug*

~Guise, I'm buying a Marshall JCM2000 TSL100 today for $500. Anyone have experience with those? To go with my Orange PPC212 V30's. I love the sound so much of this amp, but people tell me the DSL is better. Haven't tried that one yet though, can anyone offer input?

i played with a peavey 112 once. at 1 o'clock it was loud enough for the room and humming like a motherfucker

well i't sure a great deal for the cash, and is sure better than my solid state 15 watt marshall LOL

Hi guys ! I have decided to change bridge pickup on my schecter. Right now I'm checking out some SD's (since I can get a discount on them and save up cash up for a new tattoo). My guitar has a basswood body with a quilted maple top, I was into duncan distortion, but I think it will be too bright, so now I'm leaning towards JB. Any suggestions ?

Hi guys ! I have decided to change bridge pickup on my schecter. Right now I'm checking out some SD's (since I can get a discount on them and save up cash up for a new tattoo). My guitar has a basswood body with a quilted maple top, I was into duncan distortion, but I think it will be too bright, so now I'm leaning towards JB. Any suggestions ?

Can't go wrong with the JB. Everytime I hear a tone I like and look up the gear, it's usually either a SD/JB or Dimarzio Evo or Paf or Tone Zone.

Are there certain tones you are after?

Can't go wrong with the JB. Everytime I hear a tone I like and look up the gear, it's usually either a SD/JB or Dimarzio Evo or Paf or Tone Zone.

Are there certain tones you are after?

Well, I like playing leads with bridge p-up. It should be smooth with some medium high gain, some nice uper mids (mids in general) - something like that.

Well, I like playing leads with bridge p-up. It should be smooth with some medium high gain, some nice uper mids (mids in general) - something like that.

I would get the JB(SH-4) if I were getting a SD p/u

Check it out on youtube...LOTS of videos